Reviews for Stuck on You
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ahahahaha! XD

In the end, poor Watanuki!

Aww, though i wanted to know what Watanuki really felt toward Doumeki and vice versa..!

Ganbatte too Kentarou..!
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
...It's kinda scary how this could SO happen. The glue really would be something Yuuko had. And I loved how funny and entertaining this was, since I'm reading it right after your other somewhat dark oneshot about the two Seishiros. Talk about flexibility! Now I'm gonna be reading more of your stuff!
FyreFlye chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really good but you should write another chapter about how theyre going to get apart (by confessing their love for each other or whatever :))
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love the ending! That was priceless!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
*applaud*
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
*giggles* aww no confession hehe X3 XD
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is great! I can't stop laughing. Oh, Watanuki, what will you do now? He could just spend 12 hours with Doumeki. That won't be so bad, will it? _
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was fun! No wonder Yuuko was all giddy. XD

Oh, boy. So now they can either wait it out (being stuck together in the meantime) or Watanuki can aknowledge his relationship with Doumeki. There's no escape! XD
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh man. Now I want more! It was brilliant.

I loved it.

(Also, I would love to be stuck to Doumeki...)

Fantastic idea!

Judi
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Absolutely. Brilliant. When I read this I couldn't help the grin that was on my face, especially when Watanuki got caught at the end as well. It's nice to see the CLAMP School Defenders being included in such a well thought out and written fic. Loved it
Nanamiii chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
ZOMG! Can't believe this! :D

104 and Take/Kenpi are my favorite CLAMP pairings, and xHOLiC and Dukylon my favorite series! This is the first time I read a crossover like this one!

And the fic was wonderful, of course x3! Loved how you managed to describe Yuuko's and Kenpi's personalities.

Thank you, you made a fangirl happy today :'D
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This will prove to be entertaining. XD
Piecrust17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hahahah!

Love it -

Keep up the good work!
Capriccioso chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
"Oh, HELL NO!"

Haha! Hilarious. This just about made me laugh out loud. Poor Watanuki has to confess his feelings now.
Kudou Kazahaya chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow! I haven't read CLAMP Campus Duklyon but I fell in love with Kentarou! He's so funny, cute and adorable! XD And I loled at Yuuko's cupid habilites! XD I don't know why, but my favorite part of the chapter was:

"This was bad, bad, bad. This was so many levels of bad that Watanuki couldn't even imagine how to start counting them. Yuuko as a matchmaker was the things nightmares were made of. "That's... great," he said half-heartedly, before glancing longingly at the door."

I just loved it! Specially the part when Watanuki is "glancing longingly at the door." I felt a little bad for him, the poor boy. XD And now he's glued to Doumeki! XD Denial-boy will have to confess his feelings XD Can't wait for that! Please update soon!