Reviews for Fine line
theifkingbakura1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Meeep love the story!

Can you do another Saren/FemShepard fic pretty pwease?
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Dude, it's funny 'cause I was totally thinking along those lines as the game progressed. I was all like, "Is it just me, or is Saren slowly falling for Shepard?"
kosmokomik chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It's enjoyable to read a Saren/Shepard fanfic. I liked how you kept him in character, good job overall!
Deviously Deviant chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow...I did not see a Saren/FemShep fic coming, but now I like the thought very much! This was an awesome read; you captured Saren's personality perfectly.
OrganicFantasy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very passionate, very profound; makes you feel the emotions Saren has.

Another reason why he should've been a romance option. ;-)
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
oh! Awesome! I really like it. I hope you do more!
Neryn chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Yes! Someone has finally written a Shepard/Saren romance. You've done a great job of keeping Saren in character, and I particularly like how there's the theme of obsession; the same thing which drove him to ally with Sovereign in order to save organic life... even if he was deluded. Your story is potent in that he's disgusted by the very notion of infatuation, but it results in him becoming even more taken with Shepard. Ahem. I have a soft spot for authoritative but misguided anti-heroes. First, there was Ammon Jerro, now Saren. Figures. LoL.

The only thing that perhaps could do with a minor touch-up is the description in the fight sequence; it seems to lag a little, but its nothing to worry about. I enjoyed reading this, so good job. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that's a tough pairing to write about, but i thought this was great, and you kept Saren in-character too, which i thought would be impossible in a romance fic nice job!
JadeTheCon chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hm. SarenxFemShep pairing, interesting. I like it :-) You portrayed Saren's view perfectly. It was quite fun to read actually. Good luck if you ever try to write more! Yey! First Review! -Jade, out! xD