Reviews for Move Along
e13 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
ooh! i am terribly left hanging here. i wish you'd continue writing this story.
ringmybella chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Omg I can't believe you left it here. If you ever vvet bored or have some free time on your hands please update. I need to find out how this story ends.
minitwinkie42 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
This story is really good. I love all the different relationships and dynamics going on right now. I love that Emily wants to support both Lorelai and Rory, even though Richard is not for it, hopefully he comes around because I always thought on the show that he truly loved Rory no matter what. I wonder how Logan will be able to work things out with work, Elias, Shira and Rory and the baby. Poor guy seems to be being pulled in all sorts of direction. I hope he lets Rory in on the fact he does have to work weekends sometimes and that will not mean that he doesn't think Rory and the baby are a priority. I really hope you decide to finish this story at some point. I love how "grown up" you've made Logan in this story. As a contrast to how childish Rory has been... I mean I don't see why she was so bent out of shape for being 16 weeks along. Everyone told her she was pregnant and she didn't want to take a test or believe them... Even if Logan had still been in London, she still would have been pregnant... anyways. I hope you finish this story because I would really see how Rory and Logan handle everything: the pressure from Richard and Elias, work, judgmental Shira, Logan's obligations at work and so forth. I would love to see how Honor takes the news though and see the stooges, Paris and Honor all pitch in with the baby! Please update this story and don't abandon it!
xshynenstarx chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I really hope y haven't given on this story. Its really great so far. Please update this again.
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
More, more, more please. Please finish this story it's so good I want to see what happens next. Please update soon.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Great story

please update now

I really want Lorelai to be having Lukes baby
PuppiesRCute chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
This is such a great story and I just finished rereading the entire thing. Please update soon I would love to read to rest of the story and see what happens.
Forgottobealover chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Reeeeeally good :D

i'm sad that there probably isn't a big chance of you updating this.

Very sad. Cause this is awesome, yanno :D
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
holy toledo! What can I do to get you to finish this? its soooo good! AND i want to know what happens with Logan and Rory? whats the sex...do they get married how their famillies come about? AND Lorelai who is the father? and all the same qyuestions?
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
im glad she didnt blow up! its a cute chapter! :)) cant wait for more!
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
im glad he chose Rory on this particular day! :)) it will all work out! YAY! im excited!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
ohhhhhhhh wow! thats AMAZING! gosh oh gosh! cant wait for the rest!