Reviews for Move Along
claireheart chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
WOW, this chapter was full of emotions & many developments in Rory & Logan's relationship. I don't know what to think about her being pregnant or not, but the story is doing good so far and I would really like to know what's in store for them soon.

Always love stories from you So Update ASAP please hehe :)
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Not only did I enjoy this chapter...I was ecstatic to the point that I was doing the happy dance with this turn of events. :D

Is Rory really pregnant? Its amusing how Logan put two and two together and he seems to be accepting of it. If she is indeed "knock-up", then both Gilmore Girls will have an interesting year. It will be like "Father of the Bride" part 2.

I love that Rory is contemplating of moving to London to be with Logan, for once she is not being selfish.

Anyway, this chapter is just amazing. I've marvel on each scene being played out in my head and Boy! you sure know how to write a good Rogan story. There are few authors who can breathe their characters to life magnificiently and you are one of them.

I cant wait for more things to unfold, please dont make us wait for long.

Cyndi-rhyla chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Elias is annoying the hell out of nerve of him!

So Luke is the father, not that Im surprise. Lorelai is so screwed up.

I think the interaction of Rory and Logan here is sweet esp when they are at the loft. I can feel that they are slowly re-building their relationship though Im foreseeing a lot of obstacle along the way, now that Mitchum is dead it seems like Elias is filling up the Bully role.

Anyway, Im quite happy with this chapter, less angsty. :D
hellishrose chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
wow so many emotions in this chapter-I don't even know where to begin. I love how even though things are not perfect Rory still realizes her feelings for him and the pair feel into a routine-things are still weird but not awkward between the pair and I love that! As for Logan's reaction to her possible pregnancy-I was so happy he was the one that brought it up-teased her and seemed really calm about it all (all the signs of a loving supportive boyfriend. At times I seriously wish I could slap Rory upside the head and tell her that she needs to talk to him and I do hope a good talk is coming down the pipeline for these 2 otherwise I am afraid it really will be London permanently! You definitely shocked me though with the "I would go with you, you know," however I am really happy to see her making the effort for their relationships. Really Really Really looking forward to the next update.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Whoa...interesting development. Lorelai is pregnant and the father is still questionable. I dont know why I prefer Chris over Luke, its weird for me to disregard all his flaws. I guess I based my bias opinion on Luke horrible treatment of Lorelai with the whole April issue.

Anyway, Im sure the father is Luke which I really dont mind, I just wish Lorelai should stop running to Chris when she's in trouble.

I was actually surprise that this is the story I have been looking for, the title became elusive and the only thing I recall is Rory and Logan doing it during Mitchum's wake, [laughs] I know its wicked of me to remember that particular scene amongst the many. ;)

Rory and Logan are going to be okay, right?

See you next chapter!

AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
OMg this was amazing I love the story! love she definetely would *sighs* - she's so pregnant! :P at least she seems- yay I love you writing this again! it's just soo perfect!
Angel1178 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Love it! Please update again ASAP!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
It's been awhile since I have read this story and I remember loving it and reading this again just cemented my earlier comment.

I've noticed that most well-written Rogan stories goes through the angst phase, Im not a fan of that particular genre but I admit it has an irresistible pull and readers like me often cannot resist it.

I understand that the end result is a lot sweeter if fought hard. I may not like reading my favorite couple in turmoil but I accept and wholeheartedly support any author who writes one so long as they promise that Rory and Logan are going to pull through in the end.

Thats all I am asking, since I have been a fan of your works I know you wont disappoint me.

Anyway, this chapter just breaks my heart. The only consolation is Mitchum is dead, which I know its mean but ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE KILL HIM!. ;)

Good job on this first chapter. Im looking forward to the next.

phips chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
great chapter thanks for the update. loved how logan was teasing rory about her being pregnate seems like he would be fine with her being pregnate. wonder when rory will figure it out? update soon.
FF1575 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Omg is she pregnant! I hope not, it would make elias hate her and make everything more complicated! Then again that would be cool in a story! I hope you update soon because i LOVE this story!
ATimeForWolves chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
YAY! Updates!

Awesome chapter!

Could she really be pregnant? *gasp*

Keep up the AMAZING work! And please update soon!
Ann Y. Mous chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Such a great story! Love this chapter and Logan's take on Rory being pregnant! Hope that she is and that he continues to be so supportive! I love them together and hope that you continue on with this amazing story! Can't wait to read more!
Tara chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I just wanted to say when I first read your story I absolutely loved it, and was so disappointed when you didn't update. Thank you so much for updating, and I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work. :)
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
OMG GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE LET RORY ACTUALLY BE PREGNANT!
smartprettyawkward chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Somehow I've been missing this story, but I caught it now & really like it. I hope that Rory's not pregnant & that it's something else. But I do hope that you update soon! :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »