Reviews for Move Along
debjam chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i loved this story when you first posted it and was thrilled to see you continue it-and i really liked the edits you made to the first three chapters. but there seems to be a continuity issue here. one-how is she pregnant? does this mean it is from the first time they slept together in the garden? but she first fell asleep at the reading of the will, which i think (according to the story) was same week as the funeral. don't think its realistic to think she is showing symptoms just yet. while i like the pregnancy twist among their issues, i think you started it a little too soon. two-it feels too easy with her just slipping back into his life given all the hesitation from the beginning. it would have been nice to see a 'talk it out-work it out' chapter with them really talking about Rory's passive agressive issues before the pregnancy hinting. instead you chose to kind of gloss over them and have them move forward in this chapter.

and i know you've taken a lot of heat for the focus on lorelai, but to not address it at all does a disservice to the story. we didn't get any kind of resolution to her and luke and its now been a few weeks (in the story) and we don't know if she's been to the doctor, her and emily...nothing. i think you started it as a rory and lorelai story and i think you should continue as such. just my two cents.

sorry to be so critical, i just think you had a good story going and i would hate to see you lose focus. looking forward to an update!
halfadash chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
very good chapter, i normally don't like it when rory gets pregnant, but i think the way you're introducing it is really unique, i think you'll handle it well.

just something you probably didn't realize, you have a bit of a continuation mistake. in the last chapter, you said that rory and logan got back to their apartment after the funeral, rory took a shower, and they fell asleep, only to wake up in the middle of the night and have sex. in this chapter, you say that they could hardly make it through the apartment door before sleeping together. unless i missed something, this is supposed to be the same night, both reference the breakfast with elias the next morning.
Katha chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I liked the old version and I'm very curious how the new version is going to be like. I liked how Logan again and again brought the possible pregnancy up and teased her. I'm not sure about the pregnancy if it's good or not and so I'll wait till we know for sure.
ange87 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i love your fic, moreover there are long chapter; i like the story!

update soon
Khyara chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Great chapter, excellent way to start the week :)
cathyrock chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
she really is pregnant, isn't she? OMG, Or maybe it's a false alert, at least she is considering going to London with him and Elias, I hate him. Loved the chapter though, it was long and brilliant. The "mood swings", if that's what they are, were really funny too.
lexhuntzberger chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I was thinking about what I was going to review throughout the story and when I read Logan thinking about her being pregnant... all review thoughts flew from my head. So I blame you on being such an intriguing author that my review isn't as good as it would have been. :p

Is she really pregnant? Of course you won't tell me, but I can tell you what I think right? I don't think she is. I think there is something else wrong that you aren't going to elude to until it actually happens. So you will have us thinking she is pregnant and bam! you hit us with something else. Not that I mind :] I love your story, so keep on and don't tell me anything... I like the surprises :]

p.s. I love Katie ;] You are my new favorite person Katie :]
Poshy chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
she is pregnant isn't she?

that would be kinda cool D

great chapter, as always! ;)
Skylove chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
thanks for the update, I love your story!

Can't wait for more...
Katniss9 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
haha! She is so preggers! Loved this chapter! Please update soon!
Chelle1609 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Love the new stuff!

the rogan interaction is great and i love that logan is so unwavering bout the relationship no matter what rory throws at him

can't wait for the next chapter
FF1575 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I really like this story, i think it has a lot of potential in the plot. And you have a really nice fluidity in your writing so its not choppy or all over the place. I hope you update soon!
thebuzz1919 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I lurve this story.

It's so realistic, I feel like it could have been the show.

Also, I think that you wrote all of the characters really well, and kept true to their personalities.

Please update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love how Rory stood up to Elias
hellishrose chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Revisiting this story and it seems all new to me :) Great start and I am interested in seeing how this all pans out and how these 2 are going to get back on track. Will Logan stand up to his grandfather, will R/L talk -lots of questions. Really looking forward to the next update!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »