Reviews for Move Along
Katniss9 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
haha! She is so preggers! Loved this chapter! Please update soon!
Chelle1609 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Love the new stuff!

the rogan interaction is great and i love that logan is so unwavering bout the relationship no matter what rory throws at him

can't wait for the next chapter
NikkyB chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I really like this story, i think it has a lot of potential in the plot. And you have a really nice fluidity in your writing so its not choppy or all over the place. I hope you update soon!
thebuzz1919 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I lurve this story.

It's so realistic, I feel like it could have been the show.

Also, I think that you wrote all of the characters really well, and kept true to their personalities.

Please update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love how Rory stood up to Elias
hellishrose chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Revisiting this story and it seems all new to me :) Great start and I am interested in seeing how this all pans out and how these 2 are going to get back on track. Will Logan stand up to his grandfather, will R/L talk -lots of questions. Really looking forward to the next update!
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I do no know whare you are going to take this story regarding Logan and Rory. Hopefully, you will not break them up and have Rory and Logan move along without each other. They belong together.
Katniss9 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Those last lines totally reminded me of One Tree Hill right before Haley's gonna get hit by the car (do you even watch it?)...

Sorry that was off topic! But great story (for the second time around!) and i cant wait until you catch up to where you were before! Update soon!
cathyrock chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
WOW,you're a quick updater, that's great as was the chapter. I loved how at least Lorelai let Luke help her a bit, and hopefully the baby is his, so that they can go back together. I wonder if Logan will be able to stay with Rory, can't wait to find out.
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Great job with this
Ashqua chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I've read the old story and I loved it, just like this one . I can't wait to read more and see how their relation is going to change and how they will really get back together.

Please post more soon
zabinisgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Good start. I liked it!
Hilary chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Love love love the story! So glad you will be updating more soon. The old version was excellent so this one should be spectacular!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12