Reviews for Move Along
Katha chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I liked the old version and I'm very curious how the new version is going to be like. I liked how Logan again and again brought the possible pregnancy up and teased her. I'm not sure about the pregnancy if it's good or not and so I'll wait till we know for sure.
ange87 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i love your fic, moreover there are long chapter; i like the story!

update soon
Khyara chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Great chapter, excellent way to start the week :)
cathyrock chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
she really is pregnant, isn't she? OMG, Or maybe it's a false alert, at least she is considering going to London with him and Elias, I hate him. Loved the chapter though, it was long and brilliant. The "mood swings", if that's what they are, were really funny too.
lexhuntzberger chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I was thinking about what I was going to review throughout the story and when I read Logan thinking about her being pregnant... all review thoughts flew from my head. So I blame you on being such an intriguing author that my review isn't as good as it would have been. :p

Is she really pregnant? Of course you won't tell me, but I can tell you what I think right? I don't think she is. I think there is something else wrong that you aren't going to elude to until it actually happens. So you will have us thinking she is pregnant and bam! you hit us with something else. Not that I mind :] I love your story, so keep on and don't tell me anything... I like the surprises :]

p.s. I love Katie ;] You are my new favorite person Katie :]
Poshy chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
she is pregnant isn't she?

that would be kinda cool D

great chapter, as always! ;)
Skylove chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
thanks for the update, I love your story!

Can't wait for more...
Katniss9 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
haha! She is so preggers! Loved this chapter! Please update soon!
Chelle1609 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Love the new stuff!

the rogan interaction is great and i love that logan is so unwavering bout the relationship no matter what rory throws at him

can't wait for the next chapter
NikkyB chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I really like this story, i think it has a lot of potential in the plot. And you have a really nice fluidity in your writing so its not choppy or all over the place. I hope you update soon!
thebuzz1919 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I lurve this story.

It's so realistic, I feel like it could have been the show.

Also, I think that you wrote all of the characters really well, and kept true to their personalities.

Please update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love how Rory stood up to Elias
hellishrose chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Revisiting this story and it seems all new to me :) Great start and I am interested in seeing how this all pans out and how these 2 are going to get back on track. Will Logan stand up to his grandfather, will R/L talk -lots of questions. Really looking forward to the next update!
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I do no know whare you are going to take this story regarding Logan and Rory. Hopefully, you will not break them up and have Rory and Logan move along without each other. They belong together.
Katniss9 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Those last lines totally reminded me of One Tree Hill right before Haley's gonna get hit by the car (do you even watch it?)...

Sorry that was off topic! But great story (for the second time around!) and i cant wait until you catch up to where you were before! Update soon!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »