Reviews for Move Along
Haley chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
I really friggin' love this and I really really really wish I knew who Lorelai's baby daddy was! Agh! I can float either way with her. I like her with Luke and with Christopher, but I'm die hard Logan/Rory. Heehee. Love the story. It's really true to the characters and a total breath of fresh air.
iwannabegilmore chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
so i totally re-read this... i know its been forever but please update!
allydd chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
please please please times a million update
kitty j chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Angels,

Once again you have delighted me with your story. Thank you for that. Your words come to life and I can picture the scenes you write like I'm watching my television. Nice gift.

In the last 2-3 weeks I have read all the Rogan, M rated, English, complete stories that exist on fan fiction (there are 89 of them). Tragically, I don't have the patience to read incomplete stories. Waiting is not my forte. Luckily for me, it seems you have many more for me to read. I am so looking forward to them. Hopefully you are still writing somewhere.

kitty j
Angelgirl0910 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I have just re-read this story and I fell in love with it all over again. I do hope you finish it. Have a great day!
LuLu chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
hi

I love this story and would love to see an update sometime?

Life gets busy I know but I am still begging you...:):)
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow...this is a fantastic story. I love it. You have great character interaction and dialogue. Are you going to finish it?
disneyfan15 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Please update!
katiedv chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
I hope you know this fic, and it's beta, are very sad it hasn't been updated in a very long time. Since I am reasonable, I will hope you update this soemtime early next year.
KelseyGS123 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
I REALY wanna know what happens! UPDATE soon!
Shmarqs chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Ok so I haven't really been reading fanfiction lately, BUT I think I'm gonna have to. This story is amazing, stupendous, well written, awe striking,...need I continue? I will review everyday or every other day until you update again if I absolutely have to! Hahaha what can I say, I'm obsessed! Please update soon!
music.IS.lovee chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
love it :)
gg fan chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Such a well written story and the characters are exactly written how I expect them to be. Please update soon because loving the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
xoxokristen chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
great chapter! please update again soon!
rory ace huntzburger chapter 10 . 8/20/2009