Reviews for Move Along
allydd chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
please please please times a million update
kitty j chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Angels,

Once again you have delighted me with your story. Thank you for that. Your words come to life and I can picture the scenes you write like I'm watching my television. Nice gift.

In the last 2-3 weeks I have read all the Rogan, M rated, English, complete stories that exist on fan fiction (there are 89 of them). Tragically, I don't have the patience to read incomplete stories. Waiting is not my forte. Luckily for me, it seems you have many more for me to read. I am so looking forward to them. Hopefully you are still writing somewhere.

kitty j
Angelgirl0910 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I have just re-read this story and I fell in love with it all over again. I do hope you finish it. Have a great day!
LuLu chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
hi

I love this story and would love to see an update sometime?

Life gets busy I know but I am still begging you...:):)
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow...this is a fantastic story. I love it. You have great character interaction and dialogue. Are you going to finish it?
disneyfan15 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Please update!
katiedv chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
I hope you know this fic, and it's beta, are very sad it hasn't been updated in a very long time. Since I am reasonable, I will hope you update this soemtime early next year.
KelseyGS123 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
I REALY wanna know what happens! UPDATE soon!
Shmarqs chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Ok so I haven't really been reading fanfiction lately, BUT I think I'm gonna have to. This story is amazing, stupendous, well written, awe striking,...need I continue? I will review everyday or every other day until you update again if I absolutely have to! Hahaha what can I say, I'm obsessed! Please update soon!
music.IS.lovee chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
love it :)
gg fan chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Such a well written story and the characters are exactly written how I expect them to be. Please update soon because loving the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
xoxokristen chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
great chapter! please update again soon!
rory ace huntzburger chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
love it update it soon
xoElle23 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Love this. Can't wait for Lorelai's talk with Luke. The dinner at Emily and Richard's was great drama and Emily's rant was GREAT.
apalusa-light chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Great chapter. I wonder though, did Logan ever tell Rory what Elias said? Will he tell Lorelai, or Richard and Emily? I have a feeling that if Richard knew he might change his perspective some, or at the very least he might feign support for public (and the Huntzbergers). I am INFINITELY happy with the way Emily has reacted to both Lorelai and Rory's pregnancies and I am glad that she's taking a stand with Richard and throwing her support behind both of the younger Gilmore girls. Hurrah for Emily! I truly hope that Richard sees that alienating and trying to force marriage (on either Rory or Lorelai) is only going to cause them to dig in their heels and refuse to bend, because Emily is right - they both missed so much, in both Rory and Lorelai's lives, to have to go through it all again.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I hope you'll be updating soon! Happy writing! :)
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »