Reviews for Move Along
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Update asap!

AU REVOIR!
gilmoregeek13 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
great chapter! i had forgotten about this story when i got the alert so i had to go through and re-read the entire story...staying up until 2 in the morning! please update again soon...i'll never forget about this story again!
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Yay for an update! I'd added this to my list of "stories I've loved but that won't be completed".

Am looking forward to the couple telling Richard and Emily!
Queen Ferret chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Fantastic keep it up
bluedancer chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
such a great chapter! you're writing is really excellent- you've done a great job writing these chapters and getting great reactions and emotions from people! i can't wait to see more!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Thank you!

Its nice to see a new chapter of this story, its one of my favorite and I only sign in to review.

I love Logan and Rory's interaction, they are so sweet. I cant say the same thing to Elias and Shira. Gah! they are so annoying.

I just wish Lorelei can come clean of whoever knocked her up. I have a feeling it will be Luke though I'd be delighted if its Chris :)

Im grateful that you are continuing to feed my Rogan obsession. The lack of new updates in some of my favorite Rogan stories may have slow it down but it never diminish the cravings for more.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
nature-girlie chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
I like this story, hopefully you update soon :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
So amazing! I love the way you write R&L and your fanfics are always beyond perfect! :D thanks for keep on writing Sophie fanfic!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
good chapter & more please
iwannabegilmore chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
thanks for the update. i love it update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Oh Boy things are about to get messy fast! Please contine soon with Emily and Richard's reactions.
FaithlessGirl chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
well that took a while

nice chapter i like the dynamics between rory and logan

and those ideas at the beginning where hilarious
ange87 chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
cool a chapter, it's been so so long! great chapter by the way, hope you will post next sooner!
Gift chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
This is gripping stuff, I would love to see where you go with this.
e13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009