Reviews for Move Along
apalusa-light chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Great chapter. I wonder though, did Logan ever tell Rory what Elias said? Will he tell Lorelai, or Richard and Emily? I have a feeling that if Richard knew he might change his perspective some, or at the very least he might feign support for public (and the Huntzbergers). I am INFINITELY happy with the way Emily has reacted to both Lorelai and Rory's pregnancies and I am glad that she's taking a stand with Richard and throwing her support behind both of the younger Gilmore girls. Hurrah for Emily! I truly hope that Richard sees that alienating and trying to force marriage (on either Rory or Lorelai) is only going to cause them to dig in their heels and refuse to bend, because Emily is right - they both missed so much, in both Rory and Lorelai's lives, to have to go through it all again.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I hope you'll be updating soon! Happy writing! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
good chapter & more please
FaithlessGirl chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
wow heavy chapter... wow but a good one nevertheless
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Wow, in all senarios I would have never expected richard to talk about Rory like he did! Please continue soon!
ashleigh chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
this is a great story please please please updaate soon
Summerbelle chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
This is very good. I'm really excited to find out who the father is to Lorelai's baby. I hope it's Chris and they can work out their issues, but I also hate it when Luke gets hurt. Please update soon.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Update asap!

gilmoregeek13 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
great chapter! i had forgotten about this story when i got the alert so i had to go through and re-read the entire story...staying up until 2 in the morning! please update again soon...i'll never forget about this story again!
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Yay for an update! I'd added this to my list of "stories I've loved but that won't be completed".

Am looking forward to the couple telling Richard and Emily!
Queen Ferret chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Fantastic keep it up
bluedancer chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
such a great chapter! you're writing is really excellent- you've done a great job writing these chapters and getting great reactions and emotions from people! i can't wait to see more!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Thank you!

Its nice to see a new chapter of this story, its one of my favorite and I only sign in to review.

I love Logan and Rory's interaction, they are so sweet. I cant say the same thing to Elias and Shira. Gah! they are so annoying.

I just wish Lorelei can come clean of whoever knocked her up. I have a feeling it will be Luke though I'd be delighted if its Chris :)

Im grateful that you are continuing to feed my Rogan obsession. The lack of new updates in some of my favorite Rogan stories may have slow it down but it never diminish the cravings for more.

Keep up the good work!

nature-girlie chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
I like this story, hopefully you update soon :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
So amazing! I love the way you write R&L and your fanfics are always beyond perfect! :D thanks for keep on writing Sophie fanfic!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/1/2009