Reviews for Move Along
iwannabegilmore chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
thanks for the update. i love it update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Oh Boy things are about to get messy fast! Please contine soon with Emily and Richard's reactions.
FaithlessGirl chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
well that took a while

nice chapter i like the dynamics between rory and logan

and those ideas at the beginning where hilarious
ange87 chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
cool a chapter, it's been so so long! great chapter by the way, hope you will post next sooner!
Gift chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
This is gripping stuff, I would love to see where you go with this.
e13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
update please
apalusa-light chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
I've started reading this story dozens of times, every time I happen to run across it and see that it's had an update. For whatever reason when I found it again today there were a couple chapters that I hadn't read so there was plenty of new stuff for me to read, process and enjoy. That said, I really like what you're doing, or more precisely what what you've done. I sure hope that you're going to continue on with this story because I've always enjoyed reading it but also because there is a decided, and completely understandable, lack of GG (and of course Rogan) stories being done these days and all of us fans would love to see more. Hope you've got more in you to give and that we'll see more soon!
rogan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
u make it seems like it was christopher's fault when he and lorelai slept together in partings...ur turning rory against her dad...when it was actually lorelai's fault...she's the one who went to him and she wanted it to happen...i hate it when authors make rory hate her dad because he is trying to be there for her...
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
good story! Please update!
sentimentalsmiles chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Really good! I cant wait to find out if the baby is Luke's or Chris's...Please make it Luke's!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
Im noticing a trend. I can't remember a good Rogan pregnant story that is happy. I have high hopes that this one will be different. Though this chapter is giving me doubts for a happy preggy fic.

I can take minor complications. Elias is already a trouble so Im expecting him to be in constant battle with Logan regarding Rory. I dont mind Lorelei's dilemma since she's Lorelei. Logan reservation is understandable so long as he doesn't bolt. Rory needs to reign in her hormones otherwise she will drive Logan crazy.

By the way, I love Colin here. He seem to be the voice of reason and I thank God he didn't react like Finn otherwise I can see Logan running far away from Rory.

Sorry about the delay of this review. I dont know how I miss giving one the first time I read this.

Great chapter as always.

Cheers!
hazie chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Great story! Keep writing!
bels81172 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
great story loving it keep it up pls update asap its really getting good
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
good job
r'n'rb chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Love it. This is one of my all time favorites. It's just so real, Logan especially is so in character that it all becomes believable and yet removed enough from reality that it is still really gripping and interesting.

-A