Reviews for Move Along
apalusa-light chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
I've started reading this story dozens of times, every time I happen to run across it and see that it's had an update. For whatever reason when I found it again today there were a couple chapters that I hadn't read so there was plenty of new stuff for me to read, process and enjoy. That said, I really like what you're doing, or more precisely what what you've done. I sure hope that you're going to continue on with this story because I've always enjoyed reading it but also because there is a decided, and completely understandable, lack of GG (and of course Rogan) stories being done these days and all of us fans would love to see more. Hope you've got more in you to give and that we'll see more soon!
rogan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
u make it seems like it was christopher's fault when he and lorelai slept together in partings...ur turning rory against her dad...when it was actually lorelai's fault...she's the one who went to him and she wanted it to happen...i hate it when authors make rory hate her dad because he is trying to be there for her...
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
good story! Please update!
sentimentalsmiles chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Really good! I cant wait to find out if the baby is Luke's or Chris's...Please make it Luke's!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
Im noticing a trend. I can't remember a good Rogan pregnant story that is happy. I have high hopes that this one will be different. Though this chapter is giving me doubts for a happy preggy fic.

I can take minor complications. Elias is already a trouble so Im expecting him to be in constant battle with Logan regarding Rory. I dont mind Lorelei's dilemma since she's Lorelei. Logan reservation is understandable so long as he doesn't bolt. Rory needs to reign in her hormones otherwise she will drive Logan crazy.

By the way, I love Colin here. He seem to be the voice of reason and I thank God he didn't react like Finn otherwise I can see Logan running far away from Rory.

Sorry about the delay of this review. I dont know how I miss giving one the first time I read this.

Great chapter as always.

hazie chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Great story! Keep writing!
bels81172 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
great story loving it keep it up pls update asap its really getting good
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
good job
r'n'rb chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Love it. This is one of my all time favorites. It's just so real, Logan especially is so in character that it all becomes believable and yet removed enough from reality that it is still really gripping and interesting.

Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
good chapter & more please
BrookeC chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
A really great chapter especially your insights! It is good that Logan calmed down because of Colin's words of advice. Keep up with the great work!

On another note, it is a common mistake with fanfic writers to use the word 'phasing' instead of 'fazing'. Other than that, your work is perfect.
ACE732 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hi, I'm a big fan of your fics but for some reason I hadnt read this one. So, I'm reading it now and I'll post a review for each chapter. :D

First of all, as is always the case, this is incredibly well written and you manage to nail the characterisations of Rory and Logan. It made me sad to think of them not being close but it warmed my heart to know that she put all of her own issues aside to be there for him when he really needed her. I felt so sorry for Logan. His issues with his father will never be resolved and I hope it doent make him too bitter and angry.

The end where he asked her to stay was so sweet and I just wanted to hug him myself LOL. Great first chapter. You've got me hooked :D J
journeyghlover chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
wow what a chapter.

I love it. wow

I am glad rory isn't mad at logan

thanks colin for being a good friend

love over protected luke

man rory you were kind of harsh to your mom

I hope its luke baby as well

as much as I love chris there not meant to be

update soon, plese

like the wind
Loridhhp chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Wow! I'm delirious from reading this entire story in one sitting! This is amazing and so well written! The characters are so true that I feel like I'm reading an episode of Gilmore Girls. I can't wait for more. :D
Chelle1609 chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
aw i love rorys thoughts at the end and the way she has recognised logans need to cope with things!

it was a very nice resolution to what started as a very frazzled day!

can't wait for the next chapter
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »