Reviews for Move Along
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
good job
r'n'rb chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Love it. This is one of my all time favorites. It's just so real, Logan especially is so in character that it all becomes believable and yet removed enough from reality that it is still really gripping and interesting.

-A
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
good chapter & more please
BrookeC chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
A really great chapter especially your insights! It is good that Logan calmed down because of Colin's words of advice. Keep up with the great work!

On another note, it is a common mistake with fanfic writers to use the word 'phasing' instead of 'fazing'. Other than that, your work is perfect.
ACE732 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hi, I'm a big fan of your fics but for some reason I hadnt read this one. So, I'm reading it now and I'll post a review for each chapter. :D

First of all, as is always the case, this is incredibly well written and you manage to nail the characterisations of Rory and Logan. It made me sad to think of them not being close but it warmed my heart to know that she put all of her own issues aside to be there for him when he really needed her. I felt so sorry for Logan. His issues with his father will never be resolved and I hope it doent make him too bitter and angry.

The end where he asked her to stay was so sweet and I just wanted to hug him myself LOL. Great first chapter. You've got me hooked :D J
journeyghlover chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
wow what a chapter.

I love it. wow

I am glad rory isn't mad at logan

thanks colin for being a good friend

love over protected luke

man rory you were kind of harsh to your mom

I hope its luke baby as well

as much as I love chris there not meant to be

update soon, plese

like the wind
Loridhhp chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Wow! I'm delirious from reading this entire story in one sitting! This is amazing and so well written! The characters are so true that I feel like I'm reading an episode of Gilmore Girls. I can't wait for more. :D
Chelle1609 chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
aw i love rorys thoughts at the end and the way she has recognised logans need to cope with things!

it was a very nice resolution to what started as a very frazzled day!

can't wait for the next chapter
Bookworms chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
aw... the ending was so cute. This chapter was great as always - can't wait to read more! ;)
claireheart chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
I'm loving this story more every update. It's getting better. Update soon & good luck! :)
Deathstar1853 chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
very good...i enjoy the integration of lorelai's life in this. i really like your portrayal of luke too-i love luke.
angel caressie chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
yay! an update! i was very excited!

you didn't disappoint me with the chapter, it was as usual great! it's good to see how Logan would react and cope with the overwhelming situation he is in... it's good to see Finn! )

great writing! amazing story! keep it up!

claire chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
I really enjoyed your story. i hope you post more soon
iwannabegilmore chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
really good. are they going to have the marriage talk? and will logan tell his grandfather already! update soon i love it.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Is something going to happen to the baby?

Or is everything going to turn out fine?

Update asap!