Reviews for My Immortal
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
I enjoyed this little moment. I guess disappearing could go along with her blocking ability. Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That was just kind of ..meh. The slightly added details of her change is interesting but she is still the only newborn who has had no consequences and thats a total cop out. Anyone who feels they should give up everything good and real in life to be with an abusive controlling manipulative fop like Dedward is gonna find out just how looooooong eternity is going to you put 2 people like Bella (a coward afraid of living life on its own terms) and Edward together being as they are both extremely selfish, that perfect piece of forever aint gonna be so perfect.
HannahHypolita chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Yeah, this is WAY better than the book...but the fact that you named it after the single worst fanfic ever made me sort of jaded until I read it...you did much better writing her transformation than Meyer did. Great job!
Mrs.GrigoriRasputin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

great story!
wu-n-yoshi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow...much better then the book :) You write really well
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh, my God, this is so much better than the book! :D :D :D :D Thank you! And excuse my profuse outbursts of exclamation points and smiley faces. :D :D Yeah, random, but this is a really good fanfiction... I'm adding to my favs.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked this. I think your account of Bella's transformation and her special ability worked much better than the ones in Breaking Dawn. Lovely prose style too.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
cool
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That is is kool!

I love it!
silly bj chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Love it! Wish there wae more.
THPL chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
this is really good!

you focused a lot on her thirst, which is good. a lot of fics ive read like this didnt really pay attention to her thirst...

good job!
steph.c chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow! I really liked this- I have read so many stories about Bella's change where she adapts so easily so I am glad to see her having some struggle. A fantastic story- really enjoyed it!
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it!

Sequel? :)
hula hips chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was awesome. Great job...what else do I say? i wish it went on...