Reviews for Black and Blue Lagoon
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Aw, loved this read! I really enjoyed how you kept the characters in-characters - especially with Rock and the shark scene! Probably one of my favorite parts, along with a few others (your whole story namely) like Rock failing, but figuring out how to get things going so they could survive, I enjoyed how it took Rock a few times to get it down, and Revy fluctuating conditions in the beginning! I was also trying to get a hold of your non-edited version on your profile and sadly the link shot back to your profile page. But anyways, thanks for posting up a great read!
kable2580 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is definitely one of the best and most unique black lagoon fics I've ever read. It would be so good if there were more stories like this :)
TheDandyman chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was a fun little story. Rock losing it over a shark, Revy suffering from a head injury, them going at it at least twice. That could have been done a little better, though. One minute, its Old Revy, and the next, they are boning. No lead up, no explanation. Give them that reason to do so, at it would have been better. Keep writing, my friend.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
This story... was pretty fucking awesome. It's well-written, intense, funny, and emotional. I liked the fight with the tiger shark the most. I will admit that I feel the romance was, to me, a little rushed, but it was still good nonetheless. The ending was funny and fitting. Overall, an excellent story.
jonray chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
And..that's how Rock Jumped the Shark.. Lol
Fantastic story - also read it with the Lime
Thanks heaps for sharing
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is great fun. My compliments.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was an amazing fanfic. The way you handled the details and the "survival's life" was incredible. Also the lemon part was pretty good, heheh.
Keep writing more stories of Black Lagoon, pleaaase :D.
Miko1st chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Man, this was good.
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
One of the most longest, detailed, and certainly of the best oneshot fanfiction stories I've ever read. I loved the scenario of the story and all the details you put in pertaining to Rock and Revy's health conditions. I loved every minute of this! I wish there were more stories like this.
ttd chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome! It would take something like this or ocness on rock's part to get them together, you're right...

Would love to see more of it, if you'd post it!

Muchos gracias! (not sure why the spanis...)

Kurohime707 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
amazing, thank you. a very well written oneshot. i felt you captured the essence of the characters perfectly and the intergrated lemon felt natural. i hope to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed it
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I read the uncut, and trust me, it is nothing compared to some of the stuff posted on . Need proof, search Nilf, please only those mature enough to read it do so, not because i care if young kids read it, but because we like freedom of written word here, and we don't need immature people of any age complaining. Anyways, good story, best part was all scenes of Rock vs. Shark. Only problem was it seemed to start to rush when Revy woke up. You should go back and flesh out more of that part of the story. Like how there is so much detail of Rock saving Revy and taking care of her while she is unconscious. otherwise love the story. Read it while in my underwear, now you maybe wondering why the story was wearing my underwear. lol :)
The Fang chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is the second time ive read this story. Still as good as the first time. honestly this is my favorite pairing in the Black Lagoon series. Bloody good job bub.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was really good, only finally took a look at this since I've been getting into Black Lagoon. That said, have you considered turning this into original fiction? There really isn't much to point it out as being set in the Black Lagoon universe and with a bit of a wash job there shouldn't be any plagerism issues. Something to think about.

Not sure about the lemons, wasn't in the mood to read them.