Reviews for Finite Life
doubledamn chapter 4 . 4/9
The Mission Ranking system in Naruto seems odd to me. Don't get me wrong, it makes sense and its easy to follow, it just seems like that in the developmental stage of the Mission Ranking System someone would have suggested naming missions after what ninja level they would expect to handle them.

D-Rank would equal A-Rank or Academy Rank Mission
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 3/15
DAMN!
I really like this fic.
Publicola chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Sorry to see this fic has been discontinued. Despite the overly convenient "everyone loves and wants to marry Naruto so HAREM!", this was actually very well written with decent characterization as well. Hope you return to this or a similar plot
arkbar22 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Dammit! u just discontinued just like that!?
souless chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
aww this AN makes me sad inside, but I do understand.
dark digidestined chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
well at least it didn't end on a cliffhanger
Eighth Sage chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
… maybe I should just give up pranks for good, they always seem to go awry these days…" - He and you really should. You suck at it.

"Funny as hell if you get the reference when you first read it" - Not really, no.

"but hey, this is a fic. I can doll out whatever BS I want." - Seems to be 100% BS to me

Interesting fic but this is falling apart with how Naruto tells everyone and their ass all his secrets. eveything is rushing way too fast and it makes the fic seem lame.
kingrobert84 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
such a great thing you had goin there such a shame
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Great fic
Muroshi chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
This is really good and I hope you come back to it eventually.
Dregus chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
wow. i cant believe you went through the trouble of actually writing that official law thing about naruto. well done
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I'm just going to say this once… Sometime after the timeskip, Naruto is said to have almost as much chakra as Kyuubi (I'm pretty sure Kakashi says it) In other words, giving them a grand total of 16-18 tails worth to work with.

kakashi said naru had 4 times the chakra he had and the Kyuubi had several hundred times more, so your observation is off. said this when Naruto was doing element training.
aar60493 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
? Sorry, I understand you it's just... well sucks when you are the one reading and are really into it how you continue at some point
Fayari chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Aww, no updates in over a year! Oh well, we're pretty similar in that regard, except you're obviously much more talented than me.
Chewie Cookies chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Damn... very nice! Hope you can update soon!

Keep up the good work!