Reviews for You Are Never Coming Home
Ab chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Angsty. good.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was excellent. I liked the pace and style very much.
kori hime chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*cries* Poor Zack! *hugs him* I'm almost done Crisis Core, but I know what comes next so... I'm reluctant to continue. ;-;!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
;_; Aww, what a sad drabble. Zack's range of emotion here is great, though - his confusion over Seph refusing the mission, and how pleased he was when Sephiroth complimented him, and his anguish at the end. ;_; *hugs them all*
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I liked this; it was small but sent the message. Poor Zack...It just seems so like him, too, to say/think something like that. Keep up the good work!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I really, really enjoyed this little snippet. I've read the script for CC and had similar thoughts at this point.
lenoirs chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
id really like to see where this goes, and i think youve inspired me to do an amv
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Yeah, the last line pretty much says it all.

How many times wouldn't we all wish we knew this or that before! But it's too late. (sigh)

Very well put.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh man... I can only imagine what Zack's facing now! He must be just horrified at whatever it is. Poor Zack!

I thought it was amusing when Zack's all like: Seph thinks I'm good! Alright! LOL.

I thought this turned out really good. Especially the way it ended... You can really tell that Zack would give anything not to be in the position he's in now.

**sigh** I have a dream... that someday I will be one of those in the know! XD And then I'll get to come back and have a deeper understanding of everything. Though I have to admit, it's fun reading everything like this, and speculating on what all is going on.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Dear sweet Zack, always puzzling out the ones close to his heart.