Reviews for The Lesson
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 9/27
I'm leaving this review because I love this story, but I don't think I ever got the ending until now. For some reason, before I thought Roy was the one driving the car that Ed was in, which didn't make sense... and I've realized now that I was mistaken with that thought. Well, it's only been over 8 years. I get it now. Hope you have a lovely day.
emmie333 chapter 1 . 6/22
You used a really interesting style with this fic. I really loved the smooth transition between past and present and you have a great handle on their characterisation. I really loved how you wrote the story in a way that I didn't really notice the lack of acknowledgement towards the cause of the accident until the very end. Overall a really great fic!
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was so damn well written. That twist too.
android727 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love this so much! It was great how you seamlessly interweaved the past and present and I loved how in the end we could see a parallel between Roy and Ed! Great job!
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I really liked story but after two times of reading it I'm still at a loss at how Edward's car accident was Roy's fault. But other than that the writing was good and the transition between flashebacks and what was happening at the present was flawless.
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I really do like these parent roy and ed fics but I do have to say that it is a little worrying how many have Mustang being the cause of Ed getting hurt in a car accident. This is the third one I have read, and while it is great, I kinda wish they would let Mustang be the good guy without being guilty first. Please don't think I am bashing your fic or anything, I just want a little change from the same story line. Great job, I really like how you have Mustang teaching Ed how to drive and calming him down. Keep it up and thank you!
imtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
that ending tho
KoiAndJelly chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This... was awesome... and a bit scary, to be honest ; I always worries me when Ed is in danger, but this was great.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh marvelous!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Very good fic, nice twist at the end. Practice what you preach Roy!
AquaSonic chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh gosh, that plot twist! This really was an amazing story, I had to read it twice XD I really love how you transition the lessons and the actual occurrence so smoothly. It really fit together well. Seriously, I'm hoping for a prequel thing :) Awesome story!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was really well done. I LOVED it! That ending too, I probably should have vaguely suspected it, but I honestly didn't see it coming. Good job.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Duh. That last line. It blow my mind. Whut?! Roy! What did you do?! ...What did he do exactly that /almost/ killed Ed?
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm literally speechless, this is just so good! Wow, poor Ed, poor Roy! Thank you for sharing this, I love it!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love how everything was tied together in the end with that last unexpected line. I literally gasped right there.