Reviews for The Lesson
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh marvelous!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Very good fic, nice twist at the end. Practice what you preach Roy!
AquaSonic chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh gosh, that plot twist! This really was an amazing story, I had to read it twice XD I really love how you transition the lessons and the actual occurrence so smoothly. It really fit together well. Seriously, I'm hoping for a prequel thing :) Awesome story!
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was really well done. I LOVED it! That ending too, I probably should have vaguely suspected it, but I honestly didn't see it coming. Good job.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Duh. That last line. It blow my mind. Whut?! Roy! What did you do?! ...What did he do exactly that /almost/ killed Ed?
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm literally speechless, this is just so good! Wow, poor Ed, poor Roy! Thank you for sharing this, I love it!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love how everything was tied together in the end with that last unexpected line. I literally gasped right there.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh. Oh oh oh ohhhhh. Really great job. I loved the flashbacks and the descriptions and the way it all came together so horribly with that last line.

Ten and two.

Ohhhhh.
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow, of all the endings I expected, this was not among them... Thanks for sharing this great fic with us!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh Colonel... #gave a distance and concern look
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Holy cow! I loved that twist at the end!
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Alright!
The ending sounded really familiar, so I went back and read the reviews to see if this was a story I read before.
I didn't find my name or the one I used before I had a profile (Z. U) in the reviews, but I was surprised by the amount of people that didn't get that last line.
Hm!
Well, anyways, the story was really good, and there were a couple of parts where I panicked almost as much as Roy.
But still, I think it would be pretty funny if Ed crashed a car.
I'm just weird like that...
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So much angst! Poor Mustang :C Again, loved this!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
wow. freakin awesome. poor mustang.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I LOVED IT! EPICNESS! WOHOO!