Reviews for The C Word
wilara27 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Heyyyyy wheres our nxt chapter im lookin 4ward to the reactions of the gang...great fic writing really fukkin awesome
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
randomtvjunkie93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love the theme of the story very cute but sad great job
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Great start! They way you wrote this scene was really beautifully done. I could really see Tara struggling with her hopelessness and Willow's reaction to what the doctor told Tara seemed very in character. Update soon!
abandoned81409 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
As soon as I found this, I began thinking through what the C word could've been. And I didn't even guess cancer until I saw the word doctor.

This was very well done and I thought their individual reactions were right on. I look forward to reading more.

Owl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I think this story has great potential

I've read a Harry Potter fanfiction where a character gets cancer

And it causes a relationship to grow stronger

I hope you continue the story
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
*gasp* You mean you made an AU where Tara didn't die, but now you're giving her CANCER? That's so MEAN!

But anyway, me being spastic aside, this was really well-written, especially how Willow was more upset than Tara about what was going on. That struck me as particularly IC, nice work!

I don't know if you should continue this... I mean, clearly you're planning to, but I really like this as a oneshot. But I'm sure the next chapters will be just as awesome!
RabidReject chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Interesting start. I look forward to reading more.
Raineel chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
well that...was really unexpected xDD mind you not that i dont like it but i thought it will be from demonic source or something hehe anyway great start i like it, please update soon ?