Reviews for Not Only the Ring Finger Knows
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was good, but I felt that it ended to quickly.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
interesting story :)
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love the actual story plot of the original book, combinding it with my OTP just makes it even more awesome! I really liked the story! Bravo!
Luzitania chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It was really cute. I read the manga and it followed the story pretty well (slight changes because of the different settings, but still very sweet). Thanks.
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Good job! Although it felt a bit rushed, but maybe it's because I've read the manga (I love Only the Ring Finger Knows) so maybe I was subconsciously expecting events that happened in the manga. But I liked your story overall. :)
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was cute.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aww that was brilliantly done! I wanted to write one myself when I saw how the coloured inside page reminded me of Harry and Draco! That was too cute for words! Love it!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Great story, cutee
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aww...this story more better than only the ring finger knows but im a bit confused on who had copied whose ring?which one had the ring 1st?harry or draco?hm...stil confused by that one,anyway its cute and i like the ending _ very good _
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
awesome!
ShannonNomNom chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
loved it so cute :3
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Onky the ring finger knows is one of my favorite mangas and the way you combined them was genius (I have always thought the manga sortof reminded me of Harry and Draco). Great job!
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw, so funny and so touching. You melt my little black heart.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww, I love the idea of the rings!

Swet