Reviews for Orphans of Hogwarts
lw117149 chapter 1 . 2/4
interesting more please if possible
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
You show them who's boss Memsie ! Take care of your little master Harry and Tom cause hey who gonna mess with a momma bear hmm
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
0.0
n chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Loved it.
Ghargr18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Are you continuing this?nthought I'd ask because it's really good, and been 6 years
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
i like it i love it i want some more of it
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh snap! I can't wait to see Dumble's reaction to that statement!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Amazing start. Though I wished Mimsy would obliviate Dumbledore. Otherwise I doubt the boys would be protected from him. The best way to keep a secret is to not let anyone know after all.
Think about it. Order members were being picked off and killed one by one, they KNEW they had a traitor in the Order. Still, Dumbledore cast the Fidelius and did not know who the Secret Keeper was, not choosing to be it himself. It would have been safer to have the Potters and Longbottoms move to another country and hide them there. But NO, the one meant by the prophesy had not clearly been identified yet and the order and ministry had been on the verge of loosing against Voldielocks.
In addition to the prophesy, if horcruxes exist in your story, Dumbledore will not hesitate to sic the boys on each other at some point. Remember the 'either must die at the hand of the other' bit ? ! ?
So, if Mimsy and Kreature thinks about it Professor Dumbledore sir, the boys is not safe if sirs knows. /OBLIVIATE/
Cheers and please update soon,
Moi
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awesome start! But I was looking at the parings, who is LL?
EllaSallyRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
please continue this
Jilzo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
this story is very interesting x i cant wait to find out what happens, maybe albus will take them in :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
it's very good.
kairitonks chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Now this is interesting. Are you going to continue it? It would be very cool if you did.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is delightful! I am especially taken with Mimsie! Thank you!

Cheers, Ara.
Heksie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
nice twist - can make a great fic.