Reviews for A Laidback Guy
ArinaMaron chapter 1 . 9/21
This was wonderful!
This was really cute! Loved protective kakashi!
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 7/12
Lmao! A quick civil service and a honeymoon in wave! 110% awesome.
LaiChan chapter 1 . 4/12
And I'm just here weeping with envy that I cannot seem to think of as cool a kakasaku fic to write as the ones you seem to so efortless conceive.
andemoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I like it!
The story was cute ) especially the end, it was funny )
esloan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD. it's just the right lenght and it really captures the imagination. Instant favorite 3
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Oh my. The most laidback guy ever.
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Of course it had to be Wave Country.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
hehehe, hilarious!
Rawr chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Dude! Your writing style is awesome! I very much enjoyed all the humor and coolness of your story :)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very, very cute.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Ya know, while reading this I kept hearing Gai in the background going on about how hip and cool his eternal rival was and how it was the epitome of youth... and you get the idea. Loved this! Thanks!
JazMint chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Realllyyyyy cutteeeeeeeeeeeee!
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
lol...just too cute
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
If I managed to survive sasuhina, a pairing I'm pretty much apathetic about until recently and discover itahina, a pairing I didn't know even existed then surely I can read kakasaku? a ship that I may or may not like. Depends really. But yes, I'll do it in spades since I have already betrayed OTPs anyway. Might as well go all the way.

So yup, Kakashi-senpai is whipped. Totally whipped. Wrong move, Shizune-san. That guy is overprotective to that point of madness.