Reviews for A Laidback Guy
esloan chapter 1 . 6/2
THIS IS SO GOOD. it's just the right lenght and it really captures the imagination. Instant favorite 3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my. The most laidback guy ever.
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Of course it had to be Wave Country.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
hehehe, hilarious!
Rawr chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Dude! Your writing style is awesome! I very much enjoyed all the humor and coolness of your story :)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very, very cute.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Ya know, while reading this I kept hearing Gai in the background going on about how hip and cool his eternal rival was and how it was the epitome of youth... and you get the idea. Loved this! Thanks!
JazMint chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Realllyyyyy cutteeeeeeeeeeeee!
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
lol...just too cute
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
If I managed to survive sasuhina, a pairing I'm pretty much apathetic about until recently and discover itahina, a pairing I didn't know even existed then surely I can read kakasaku? a ship that I may or may not like. Depends really. But yes, I'll do it in spades since I have already betrayed OTPs anyway. Might as well go all the way.

So yup, Kakashi-senpai is whipped. Totally whipped. Wrong move, Shizune-san. That guy is overprotective to that point of madness.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hurray for laid back Kakashi-sensei!
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved this! Although this is shorter than what I usually read, I've gotta say, quality really does matter more than quantity because this has got to be one of my favorite one-shots!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/31/2012