Reviews for The Case of the Disappearing Panties
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Really nice.
lit fan chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Go ahead and write a manuscript or something you have the knack of making people laugh . . . and I do not laugh or smile readily, these days, but I did while reading this!
starjems88 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
cute:)
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I like the whole Tony rocking back and forth in his desk chair at the end of the escapade.

hehe

VERY FUNNY story.

There seems to be a lot of "sexual exercise" going on in that building!
minijo1990 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
I enjoyed this fic it was funny.
Dewey'sGirl chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
It's awesome! excellent for a good giggle, I'm nearly crying with laughter!
Denouement Intrusion chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Totally hilarious. But clearly you are a member of the U.K.. In the U.S. of A. they are not called suspenders, rather garter belts. Here, suspenders are those over the shoulder things that hold up mens pants (which would add an interesting twist to the story, I must say!).

Also, I am dying to know how DUCKY figured in all this! If I worked it out correctly, the red briefs are Ziva's, Michelle denied owning the blue thong (but Ducky was looking for something blue), and Cynthia found the Director's black lace garter belt in the boardroom. So WHAT COLOR and STYLE panties did Michelle lose? And HOW DID Ziva lose her briefs? And Tony must be reeling in confusion.

Gibbs saying it was okay with him if Tim wore womens underwear he just didn't want to know left me in hysterics!

One last note - it is a desk drawer, not draw.
Poisson.SFI chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Ow ! This story is totally crazy but very founny though
Cable Addict chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Do a sequal and have Tony find out that the red 'magic underwear' was hers!
xoxEllexox chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
lol, i love this so far!

update soon

xoxElle
iheartGibbs chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
OMGosh! Love the update.

The red ones are Ziva's! Awesomeness. How did they get in the hallway...? Curiouser and curiouser.

D Great job. Can't wait for more!
OnlyFoolsReadMyStories chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Lol

lurvely for a rainy day
Megeen chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
OMG, I shouldn't have read this fic, at least not while sitting in a lecture at university (ok it was an incredibly boring one), but it was so hard to keep quiet and not laugh out loud. Very well written! :-D
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
LOVED it! :-)
KarenCaramello chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
awsome story,keep going, cant wait to hear more of this story!

~karen~