Reviews for Dum Spiro Spero
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
even i didnt like too much about boylove, but i like how you tell your story, its mesmerizing, just why its a boylove? TT, i hope nessiah change his gender entirely...

#WHACK!# (whacked hard by reveletaion of the gods).
ReploidCat chapter 27 . 7/21/2011
Damsel in distress Milanor? I can't imagine it.
Laniessa chapter 27 . 7/20/2011
This might sound weird, but you write the best apology scenes ever. Kylier and Milanor were adorable at the end, with the 'make you my princess' and all.

So - another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Carnage Falcon chapter 26 . 4/2/2011
A lot of very good things here! I think I've said it before, but it bears saying again - I like the way you've started weaving BU references into the plot, and having the Royal faction characters respond appropriately. (Even Luciana's comment is almost justified, even if she is being a little bit of an ass - the Imperials have a much bigger graveyard to mourn here.)

And poor Kylier. The specifics change from instance to instance, but magical incontinence is never fun, we know that much, even if she doesn't. The way she goes through trying to check off possible source of cranky is something we can all relate to, I think.
Ryuka Valis chapter 26 . 4/2/2011
Emilia is so cute! The staring contest with the cheese make me crack up. XD

And Kylier is such a good friend, Looking out for Nessa :D

You're one of the very few authors who make me want to read your stories until I pass out of tireness, Honestly.

Sorry for not giving a proper Review, Too tired and need to sleep.
Laryna6 chapter 26 . 3/22/2011
It's well-written, but it really feels like a transitional chapter, or one where the interesting stuff happens off-screen or in the chapters before and after. That's why I didn't have much to say about it when I first read it: I came back to re-read the fic and I thought I should drop you a review. The chapter isn't bad, but it just makes the reader wish you would write the next chapter and cover Kylier's magical breakout & how they dealt with digging through Gulcasa's mother's stuff.
Laniessa chapter 26 . 3/12/2011
Thank you for updating These guys just don't get a break, do they?

But I'm curious about how the trip went. It'll come up in the later chapters, right?
Laryna6 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I have very little to say, other than that this is very good. Interesting use of the pactio, and while anything too threesomey is precluded by Nessiah not being into Yggdra, is there any hope of the two of them amiciably sharing Gulcasa? As that would allow for a stable relationship where everybody's happy, kingdoms can get merged and heirs produced?
Ryuka Valis chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
Yay update! Now what will happen I wonder. . . Roswell did the right thing and told him how it was instead of waiting.

The suspense, Keep it up!
ReploidCat chapter 25 . 8/27/2010
Yes, we finally got an update and Rosary finally grows up... Finally.. What will happen to Nessiah and Roswell's relationship now?
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 25 . 8/27/2010
..hoo boy. Th. This.

darn you are good at emotionally rending scenes

a augh
Laniessa chapter 25 . 8/27/2010
Thank you for updating! Another wonderful chapter! ...I hope Nessiah will be okay, though.
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
Kay so, first order of business: Favin' this. Second order of business: ...cleaning out my old faves so that I can actually find it there.

Anyway, goshdarn this is about the best Yggdra Union fic on this site, and CERTAINLY the best lengthy one. It. It's. AL:ijl;few.

Gonna have to busy myself with ALL the sidestories now until there's a new update, kekekeke
tired chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
so i just

stayed up ten hours to read all this in one go

i should sleep, but my mind pines for another chapter

on the flip side, i think the last one took me the longest to read. it was a long ride, had a lot going on in it.

that chapter end though just makes me want mooooooore
Sigurd chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Okay so. This chapter right here? Best character centric chapter so far. J. Just...Misteeeeeeel you are great viewpoint character 3