Reviews for Between the lines
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Gosh dangit! ANOTHER one I would desperately like to finish! I love the Hillshire, Triela coupling and you got some good stuff but you havent updated and whe n you do they are so short..

Please. With all of my itty bitty heart i beg you to update and complete these!
TaleWeaver chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Y'know, I couldn't actually see these events happening convincingly for any pairing in GG - EXCEPT these two. Triela's always seemed the most independent and mature of the girls, and she and Hillshire seem to have the most equal partnership of all the fratello pairings I've seen. I'm about to start reading the manga after seeing the first half of Il Treatino (up to the point that the fansubbers stopped after it got licensed!), and I keep getting this inkling about Hillshire and Triela. At one point, he refers to her as 'MY Triela'; I don't think even Jose would refer to Henrietta that way. When she loses her gun to Pinocchio, he gives her not just a replacement - but one that matches his! And when she refers to herself as a child, he looks almost shocked. I can't quite shake the feeling that, in an awkward, almost entirely subconcious way, Hillshire's courting her. That the bears are a repeated attempt to keep her firmly in the range of 'unavailable', because his feelings for her aren't pedophilic - especially after the way he found her! - but are a sharpest example of the double-edged sword of falling for the person, instead of the package. Hillshire wouldn't ever make a move on her, but if Triela made a move when she's of age, I'm not sure that Hillshire would turn her down (though what the chances are of her making it to sixteen, I don't know).

Anyway, I'm really interested in where you're going with this, as long as you don't make Hillshire too eager. Triela might have had her normal inhibitions for this stripped away by the conditioning, but Hillshire really needs to struggle - not just because of the Agency, but her age, no matter how mature she really is (do we know Triela's age? I'd put her at thirteen, tops). Given how he found her, he should have almost twice as many issues, no matter how he feels about her really.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
A tryst interrupted. How interesting and awkward at the same time. Yes the boundary is very blurred when it comes to these two.
Ryn729 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008