Reviews for Soldier's Things
Daebereth chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Oh, wow. That ending is intense. Beautifully conveyed emotion and imagery in this one.
Moonscream chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
I like your nice, concise little stories in this fic. Except for one thing - Ch 4 is crying out to be a longer fic all on its own.
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
I think you did a great job there getting Bluestreak's feelings about the war. He feels very deeply, and that's a hard thing in such a cruel situation. I could picture the scene very well too. Fabulous chapter! Lovely to see more of your work! :)
AngelMouse5 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
I have just stumbled across these stories and they are fantastic! G1 is my all time favourite, with the twins and Ratchet being my fav charries (inc Bumblebee).

These last two chapters were awesome... sunstreaker's thoughts, and Rachets, are just so well written that you can feel the emotion that they are feeling as well.. great work, keep it up..
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
I reckon its the people that die on your stories that are the lucky ones. Poor Ratchet, having to be the voice of cold necessity.
Shadowcat9279 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Oh yeah... Im crying
blood shifter chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
skydive was my favorite. poor bolt. that was sadder then smokescreens story. update again soon.
come-by-chance chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
That was really sad. :(
MozenrathLuvr chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Waah! Thank you for my Silverbolt request, but poor 'Bolt! Yeesh! I'd hate to imagine what he's going through.
Thing With No Talent chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
So sad and tragic it was hard for me to read, but all the same very well-written and touching. I really feel for Silverbolt, but I imagine his team won't hold him to blame - they'll be more concerned with holding all their remaining members together and keeping their bonds as close as possible to overcome the gaping hole left by Skydive. Besides, they all saw how eager he was to risk his life to save Dive.

More good work from you, I say. These are dark but excellent.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
I... kinda thought Smokescreen was more stable than that. :( Poor guy. Hopefully with some therapy, he can regain enough sanity to not spend the rest of his life locked up in a little white room.

I'm sure Soundwave would be thrilled, though.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Nobody needs that kind of trauma. :(
Paleodex chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
*Gasp* Smokescreen's totally off his rocker! Poor guy...stupid war knocking all the marbles out of poor Smokescreen's head...
Shadowcat9279 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
That one gave me shivers.
come-by-chance chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
He got forgotten? :( That was sad.