Reviews for Secrets In The Dark
uss71832 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
This was a wonderful story..any more like this...Serena and Jake? what's up with that?
Cody Furlong chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
OMG! T-Bone killed someone! Is he going to be punished now, and how will it affect him and his mate in the long run?
Cody Furlong chapter 16 . 12/9/2008
Awesome! I'm still wondering what the future Jake is doing in the past and where the future Chance is. I look forward to finding out when the time comes.
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
I wonder what they needed T-bone for? I guess we'll have to wait and see. I also wonder how Razor will take it when he finds out about it. Keep it up, it's an awesome story so far!
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
Keep it up it's really great so far. I'm still wondering what could be so bad that the Swat kats would have to use time travel to fix and when or if they meet their future selves?
trigger12 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Yay, update. I see a traitor is a foot.
Cody Furlong chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
This one is really great!Keep it had a few spelling and grammar mistakes.I'm really interested in finding out why there is a Jake from the future here,and why the future Chance is I have an idea.
trigger12 chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Loved this chapter! I thought chance was the one in heat first..
trigger12 chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
not bad, not in much mood to read though. Keep going.
trigger12 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Ha! that made me luagh me naulz off! anyway, this going well. its a real shame no one else has reviewed. *Sigh* I hope you dont give up though!

Trigger.
trigger12 chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Oh this is great! Chance had wet dream LOL.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I find it hard to believe no one has given this a look see. Hope you are getting hits on it because, of course, I like it a lot. (oh and by the way, I'm a she not a he. LOL)