Reviews for On My Wedding Day
young kagome chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Claywind chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You know, I seriously believe that the massive amount of cuteness in your story could be health-threatening
Apart from that, It's a pure pleasure to read. I just can't wait to read the Sesshomaru's-point-of-view part

The only thing weird is the reconciliation scene... this is way to nice for an angry Inuyasha who has just been humiliated in front of all his clients.
Plus, his furious reaction has been anticipated twice (first in Sess's office where he barges in and secondwhen Kag tells Sess how much of a tantrum he might put)
So, except that point, I found it brilliant.

And for once, Kikyo isn't dead, Yay !
And she's even a likeable person, double yay !
And Inuyasha is polite, WTF ? (woooops, I meant : triple yay !)
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Lovely fic. So funny having her play with all the buttons in the limo. Very sweet talk with Inuyasha and Rin was adorable. Well done.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
yay! that was a pretty oneshot!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
very very very cute
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aww.. -sniff- that was awesome!
GintsukiKyu chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww cute one-shot.
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was fantastic! the plot was great and i enjoyed reading it very much!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So sweet...!

Even though Kagome has run away from her own wedding, she did the right thing. I mean, you wouldn't want to marry someone who is not in love with you, right? It would be pointless... Anyhow, thanks for writing this! XD

_S. Hasegawa
Jexplosive chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loving it! :D
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this was such a sweet and wonderful story. The end had be grinning like a fool, I absoutly loved it. beautiful work:)
markelle91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this! please write more!
Jarold chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I don't suppose you could make an angsty version of this, where Sess can't have Kagome because she was his brothers first?
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That is a really good one shot! So cute. -TashaLyn13- :)
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
yeah stupid inuyasha should have let sesshomaru ask her out its great and THANKS & LATERS!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »