Reviews for Undeniable
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
Awesome fanfic. please continue to write it
Tropicallight chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
They all were so amazing!
actrivi chapter 20 . 4/3/2016

Awww!
Maira Saw chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
Aww love it
Maira Saw chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Awe XD Tamaki would be so proud of Sesshomaru! I never made that connection before but Rin really is a lovely item!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
This chapter was BEAUTIFUL.
unfaithfullchild chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
However long or short your drabbles are they are undoubtedly immersive. Loved every one. Gives a more narrowed view/account of what the early day-to-day... relations... between Sesshomaru and Rin as well as the easily neglected Jaken and A-Un might have been. Will follow in hopes that you add to this assortment again!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
This must one of the most insightful and down right sweet thing i have ever had the pleasure to read.
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ah I read all 20 chapters, and loved every single one! :D Whenever you have the time and interest to update it again I will be so happy! I adore Sessh and Rin stories!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
Re-read this once more. Good golly I love your writing style. I think you do an excellent job of how you portray all of Sesshoumaru's "pack" in these pieces.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
see: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Rianna-Saraephina chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
This chapter was absolutely adorable! I especially loved the last bits, particularly the scene leading up to his epiphany of parenthood, lols
Shubhs chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
I love these drabbles. :3 :D

One thing I noticed was the way you spell "Sesshomaru", as "Sesshoumaru". Do rectify in future stories. :)