Reviews for Tell The Truth
daisey jack chapter 1 . 4/5
continue please!
it was scary and horrofeid
Bumblebee son of Optimus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aww poor Bumblebee! I feel so sorry for him. I like the twist you put in about Bumblebee destroying his own vocial processor. Good job! :)
Anonyhat chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I'm guessing poor bee got raped. O really like the twist you Put in about bumble destroying his own vocal cord. Really enjoyed this fic!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ooooh, I loved it! :) well done, nice take on it all
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
woah yeah it's super creepy. An interesting plot bunny, and well done to be sure, but creepy nonetheless.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was actually very good. If you're interested in doing a sequel I think it would be interesting if Prime foud out that Bumblebee was raped by Megatron or if you did it from old Megsie's POV.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
verra interesting! Good alternate idea! now, did they just have fun, or did Meggie do something a little more...serious? Seems interesting that Bee knew where Meggie went...maybe a sparkbond? Hmm... inquiring minds want to know ;D good job!
Beyl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Any chance you'll make a sequel to this? It has a LOT of potiential.
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very interesting! Nice take on how Bee loses his voice...I hope this will be more than a one shot!
Xaniss chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Mwhaha! This is so not creepy - I totally enjoyed this as you took a totally different spin on the scenario. Well done! Someone like Ratchet might be able to distinguish that Bee's vocal capacitor was purposely tampered with, but he might theorise that it was so Bee couldn't tell the Autobots what had happened or where the Decepticons went to - I doubt he or anyone else would consider that Bee did it to himself and that is the awesome part about this fic - you don't expect the lil cute one to be a self-mutilator.

Keep thinking creepy plot bunnies and would love to see this one extended or more fics along the line of twisting the plots of different scenarios! ;p
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow... That's all I can absolutely say right now... Wow...

I love Angsty/Horror Bumblebee and a nice way to explain how Bumblebee really lost his voice. You just gave me some very feral and persistant plot bunnies with this.

And you think you have plot bunny problems? I'll just add on to the plot bunnies you already have. Please write a sequel to this where Bumblebee is forced to explain what happened. I love me my angst and needs for of it. Good luck with your writing and plot bunnies.
anon chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really wish you'd continue this! Please? It was amazing.
TomorrowsEpiphany chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow. Creepy, but so very interesting...

Needs more, like what will happen after Bee regains his voice?

Please!
DarthMalRocks chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was way creepy, but also very well done at the same time.

I tip my hat to you, sir, or ma'am, or bot...whatever.

Anyways, good job.

Instafav!
Bonecrusher-Blackout chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really well written, and really sad too. I, strangely enough, really enjoyed it. good job .