Reviews for Yardstick
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great take on the Angela/Brennan friendship. Love when Angela tells Brennan to "dip that stick in chocolate and lick it." I wonder if Brennan can do Angela's challenge. You could definitely continue this! Nice job. :)
dawnmei chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Always glad to get an alert that you've posted. Cute conversation!
Froggerz chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ok why does the story say complete? Huh..

This is a perfect starter chapter. For instance The face expressions Brennan has in the mirror or maybe fluttering feelngs she has while see says that. And who is Booth yardstick.. who has he mesured his last dates to.

There is even possiblity to turn Mr Mcdreamy into a a somewhat stalker who thinks every thing was great and wants to persue brennan and it goes to lenghts that get booth involved. She there is some much more promise to this than just a one shot.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Love this - Perfect characterization, especially Angela. More, please!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ah... you've got to write a sequel! :)

I wanna know if she calls Angela back.. ;)

and what she's gonna do about it...
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love the idea of Booth being Brennan's yardstick! And the sexual innuendo line was great. Thanks for this little one shot!
mistopher chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ok I know you already know that i love reading your fics but there was just something about this one It was so totally in character it made me laugh several times just because i could almost see it in my head. It was a scene i could see being in an episode. I can't post my favorite line because there were several lines that made me laugh. You're so good at making Brennan so literal.
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
"Dip that stick in chocolate and lick it"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She won't be able to say it twenty times. maybe once but...after that her face will explode in heat.
The Biggest Bones Fan Ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
love this storu cute verry cute love the way u put it
esezed chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
great way to start a day. nice dialogue. i felt you really kept them in character. good job
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh man, I wanna know what happens in front of the mirror!

Fave line... um, quite possibly EVER:

"If he... if Booth is my yardstick, as you say, what do I do?"

"Dip that stick in chocolate and lick it."

OH YEAH!

This was great Lerdo! This scene happened, it really did... you're just another of those with access to the FOX "cutting-room floor", aren't you? I am loving your insight!

space
jessica915 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
love it! will there be more chapters?
unknown2224 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
hey,

I think you should continue this story...maybe have Booth go on a date and then have a very very similar convo with ange. This is just my opinion...but i think you could make a cute story out of this! or one thats cuter then that story already is! thanks
Cheryl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
What a fun story! LMAO

"Dip that stick in chocolate and lick it." Hawt and hysterical at the same time! I would totally dip Booth in chocolate and lick him.

Love it!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
please tell me this is so not a one shot. This is hilarious.

Go Angela. LOL. Great idea. Well done.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »