Reviews for Deeper
Hina Hime Chan chapter 26 . 8/3
This is the best ccs fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Miranda Blackthorn chapter 26 . 7/1
I just realized that this entire time I was reading her name as ASIA instead of AISA. It only took me 26 chapters to notice...
please please please update
LauraNathi chapter 26 . 4/21
hiiiiiii so there is an epilogue?
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/1
Oops that previous comment was for a different story. My bad
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/1
Third time reading this, story is to good not too.
Dhea Raisy chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
it really is a great story! thank you for this! i really love the story
MeowDamnation chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
Oh my God. Please let me tell you how amazing you are. I was halfway through your vase explanation and was just overwhelmed by how insightful you can be. Seriously, you're an amazing storyteller. There are so many facets to this story and you manage to deliver in every single one. You are just amazing. I hope that wherever you are right now, you are still writing. Because you have to! I have a feeling the world will never get tired of your stories. In fact, you have to write more! No, actually, the world needs more of your stories!
angelfairy21 chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
since its been 6 years, can you upload the Looooong epilogue now? XD
Jingyee1511 chapter 26 . 9/25/2015
Hi there! It probably is strange to get a review after your fic has ended for about six years, but I really found this an awesome fic and really wish to say thank you for putting in the effort to share this story with us! It was my first CCS fic, and I must say that it has set a high standard for the rest of the fics that I look forward to reading in the future.

One of the things I enjoyed most was how you lay the foundation for various ideas and plot development early in the story! So how everything eventually clicks is just... a stroke of art and genius, I really liked watching that happen, be it for the bracelet of Syaoran's, the ring coming back for the final chapter, or Lena plotting her revenge onto Sakura. Good work!

Another thing I enjoyed immensely was the romance, the dilemma, hurt, affection and everything. You wove it into a realistic whole, and I must say I'm really impressed. When Syaoran and Sakura thrashed it out when they barely kissed (overheard by Eriol) I was close to tears myself from the truth of Syaoran's sentiments, and throughout the rest simply rooting for the pair as you make the subtle displays of affection so adorable, so fated for each other!

I think it was awesome that you paid close attention to both Sakura and Syaoran's character development! Indeed, I was pretty worried to begin with because I didn't see how Sakura and Syaoran could logically get back together after he shot to fame, but I think you executed it well! Grounding them to the reality: that they had to manage a balance which they were yet able to, and that they had to grow stronger to deal with the relationship or what it implied given the entertainment industry.

Regarding Syaoran the only thing I was somewhat bothered about was that he was trying to guide Lena's character development when he was... well, somewhat immature himself? There were times when his immaturity made for possessiveness over Sakura and I think that was adorable! I just worry that it was pretty inconsistent to fire the Li company employees for gawking at Sakura as the first thing he did as an heir (what a reputation!) and it was not that different from how Lena had her tantrums?

For Sakura I was worried at the beginning that her rewakening feelings of guilt, love and etc towards Syaoran made her attempts of being a supportive girlfriend to Maki very inconsistent. If the story had been written from Maki's perspective, he may have seen Sakura to be the girlfriend who flew to the side of another male?

But that aside. I really am impressed with how you portrayed the entertainment industry. Indeed, the power and money that celebrities can use to crush someone is frightening, and I'm glad that you outlined that for your readers and Sakura. That line of where it was just to retaliate, and where it was simply cruel, and have the characters undergo reflections where it was due (eg. Tomoya in the wake of getting Maki to lose the progress he had earned as a model) I think helped to remind the readers that we ourselves are human and subject to these failings if we don't take care.

Andddd I really love how this chapter ended. If you ever do write an epilogue it would be awesome, but this ending was sweet as it is. Thanks once again for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
AAAAAAAHHHH! Your writing is so good. But you haven't updated in 6 years! Plsssss update
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Epilogue pleaaaaaseeeee
Fan of yours chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
The ending of this chapter was so romantic. The imagery and emotions are beautifully written. I can't wait until you write something new! Awesome stuff.
Kittyangel chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Wow. This is probably one of the best CCS fanfictions that I've read. I really enjoyed it. Not one chapter was boring. There was always something going on to hold the readers interest. I loved S&S's relationship and how it grew. I also loved how you incorporated the Li Clan and Meiling into the story.
The only thing I wish, even though it was implied, that I wish E&T got together in the end. Perhaps you meant to do that in the epilogue you never got around to?
Anyway, fantastic story!
geregiaromelie chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Heaven! The most beautiful story made ever for CS. I'm happy :)
2,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »