Reviews for Deeper
BubblySunshine190 chapter 26 . 4/25
I'm not sure if you're going to see this or whatever due to you maybe being busy with life (as we all are cause you know, we gotta get on with adultingbut it has been about 3 years now since I've ready any form of fanfiction. Due to the hype of CCS clear card I was just in need of some form of sakuraxsyaoran in my life and I am so glad I found that within Deeper. I love your writing style, it had me hooked the moment I read the first chapter until the last, hence why I finished it in 4 days! But I'm so glad that after the timeframe of not reading any fanfiction, I'm glad it was yours which got me back to reading it. I'm so happy you managed to finish this in the end, so many people write such amazing fanfics and never get to finish it in the end. I just wanted to say thank you for writing you Deeper. I appreciate it so so much. I also hope you're doing well in life, tbh I just wish nothing for the best for everyone who's written such amazing fanfics and are busy with life, including you!
Blckbunny chapter 26 . 4/19
Epilogue?
cshen.julienne chapter 26 . 3/29
Love it :D
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2017
I literally loved your story! Thank youuuu
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2017
I literally loved this piece! Thank youuuuu!
StellarMage99 chapter 26 . 9/9/2017
The ending was perfect XD!
Syaoran and Sakura are so cute!_
I really enjoyed this story! You did a good job!
misterloluv chapter 26 . 8/30/2017
Really, you're The best! thank you, I loved this so much, kissessssssss and hugssssssss and thankssssss aaaaaaaaa
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
This is really one of my top 5 favorite in CCS fanfic and Ive lost count on how many times Ive read this. Thanks so much! I hope you can write more fanfic of CCS!
aleph-vody chapter 26 . 4/10/2017
i really like this story! maybe its the best CCS fanfic for me.. you write it very well.. i really like it. I hope someday you will write an epilog for this
meridalass chapter 26 . 4/8/2017
is there going ton be an epilogue?
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 26 . 2/2/2017
Hi Hi I just finished reading your story!
It's so beautiful :) I really Love it :)
But I was under the impression that there's an epilogue? So may I know where is it? Since I don't think it's uploaded yet? Do you plan on uploading it?
Hina Hime Chan chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
This is the best ccs fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Miranda Blackthorn chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
I just realized that this entire time I was reading her name as ASIA instead of AISA. It only took me 26 chapters to notice...
Guest chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
please please please update
LauraNathi chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
hiiiiiii so there is an epilogue?
2,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »