Reviews for Deeper
I've read your story so many times, and I swear it just seems to get better and better every time. I hope you'll post an epilogue soon.
CrownPandora chapter 26 . 4/1
I loved it so much you have no idea. It was the sweetest story 3
Wonderful story. I can say that this is my favorite CCS story without any hesitation. Great job!
Kenzie416 chapter 26 . 1/23
I love this story! Even though this was done a few years ago, I still keep on coming back to reading this sorry! You really truly are a great writer. You made it so much easy to really understand exactly hard it is to be a celebrity. Even though I did not like Lena at all, I still felt bad for her once her lies caught up to her. I am so glad there S&S prevailed. I can't wait until you post the epilogue if you ever do.
stox4story chapter 26 . 1/19
A sequel would be good here. This was a really good storyline that 'grew up' as the plot advanced, It really lends itself to a sequel.
stox4story chapter 23 . 1/19
Curious minds want to know... Eriol said he told Syaoran 'everything he needed to know. Hmmmm, what did he need to know?
stox4story chapter 21 . 1/18
This was just tooooooo funny...loved the 'big brother' exchange...LOL
zain chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Oh so sorrie I just wish I'm not the last person to review this late.
Seriously I mean u write fantastic fabulous n extremely overwhelming n thrilling n the most romantic li n sakura fanfiction with no clinches n all u were just u I do appreciate n loved it.
I'm extremely glad I got to read this .
I was so lovely to read a fic like this.
Really love u for n the ending was superb.

U r best n be happy
It's grateful to know u spend so much for us .
Once again thank u.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
When would the epilogue be posted? By the way i love your writing style. Keep up the good work.
ndesi62 chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Fantastic story. Can't wait for your next one!
3 chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
A beautiful story !completely and utterly, joy to read. Read it from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed every second. Looking forward to reading your other stories.
HanaIchigo chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
I've just finished reading Deeper... I'm so much in love with your Sakura and Syaoran, I've had a lot of fun with them and how they act with each other (especially when Touya finds them in Sakura's bed). I feel that they have changed along the story, they have grown up and, I don't know, long time has past since I last found a story as interesting, mature and well-written.

I hope you update the epilogue some day, I will be waiting :)
Meanwhile, I'm going to check your profile...
Kyoy chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Wow. I keep losing sleep reading and rereading your fanfics. Since you last updated this years ago, I'm not sure if you still plan on writing an epilogue for this story. I really hope you do! Also wish you had more CCS stories for us to read but that's alright, I'll just keep rereading what you have published. I love your stories so much, you're so talented! Hope to see more works from you in the future!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
still waiting for the next chapter.
Monstar.xo chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
I can't even describe how amazing I found this story to be. I don't know how I came upon Desined but didn't find this story until now. Your writing is FLAWLESS. It's clear, concise, and really captivating. Your ideas and plots are absolutely fantastic; this story made my laugh, cry, smile, and swoon. THE FEELS. Your talent for storytelling is superb. You also build characters with such depth and I feel every character plays a unique role in the story. This story is so amazing not only due to how you told the story but the ideas you present throughout.

This was one of the best stories I have ever read on FF. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for such an amazing read!
2,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »