Reviews for Deeper
Fan of yours chapter 25 . 6/25
The ending of this chapter was so romantic. The imagery and emotions are beautifully written. I can't wait until you write something new! Awesome stuff.
Kittyangel chapter 26 . 6/23
Wow. This is probably one of the best CCS fanfictions that I've read. I really enjoyed it. Not one chapter was boring. There was always something going on to hold the readers interest. I loved S&S's relationship and how it grew. I also loved how you incorporated the Li Clan and Meiling into the story.
The only thing I wish, even though it was implied, that I wish E&T got together in the end. Perhaps you meant to do that in the epilogue you never got around to?
Anyway, fantastic story!
-Melanie
geregiaromelie chapter 26 . 6/18
Heaven! The most beautiful story made ever for CS. I'm happy :)
The Siege chapter 26 . 5/26
Aw, this was sweet. Is an epilogue still coming sometime in the future?
I've read your story so many times, and I swear it just seems to get better and better every time. I hope you'll post an epilogue soon.
CrownPandora chapter 26 . 4/1
I loved it so much you have no idea. It was the sweetest story 3
Wonderful story. I can say that this is my favorite CCS story without any hesitation. Great job!
Kenzie416 chapter 26 . 1/23
I love this story! Even though this was done a few years ago, I still keep on coming back to reading this sorry! You really truly are a great writer. You made it so much easy to really understand exactly hard it is to be a celebrity. Even though I did not like Lena at all, I still felt bad for her once her lies caught up to her. I am so glad there S&S prevailed. I can't wait until you post the epilogue if you ever do.
stox4story chapter 26 . 1/19
A sequel would be good here. This was a really good storyline that 'grew up' as the plot advanced, It really lends itself to a sequel.
stox4story chapter 23 . 1/19
Curious minds want to know... Eriol said he told Syaoran 'everything he needed to know. Hmmmm, what did he need to know?
stox4story chapter 21 . 1/18
This was just tooooooo funny...loved the 'big brother' exchange...LOL
zain chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Oh so sorrie I just wish I'm not the last person to review this late.
Seriously I mean u write fantastic fabulous n extremely overwhelming n thrilling n the most romantic li n sakura fanfiction with no clinches n all u were just u I do appreciate n loved it.
I'm extremely glad I got to read this .
I was so lovely to read a fic like this.
Really love u for n the ending was superb.

U r best n be happy
It's grateful to know u spend so much for us .
Once again thank u.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
When would the epilogue be posted? By the way i love your writing style. Keep up the good work.
ndesi62 chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Fantastic story. Can't wait for your next one!
3 chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
A beautiful story !completely and utterly, joy to read. Read it from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed every second. Looking forward to reading your other stories.
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »