Reviews for Participants of Humanity
Rannon Silverthorne chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
A new chapter? Huzzah!
Azure-ZER0 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This is such an amazing story! I don't even know what to say! It's well paced, it's incredibly entertaining and interesting- I love it! Please continue this. I hope to see an update soon!
crkswolf chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
This,... this is really good !
RandomWeridGirl chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Yay! You updated! I thought you abandoned this story. Thank God you didn't. This is a really great story (at least for me). Please please please please PLEASE continue updating and maybe make another sequel to this.
Leez chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Glad to see this if in back in action. Keep up the great work!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
cabby2299 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
OMG this story is just unbelievable. I had to stay up and finish the first part last night. It just sunk in its hooks. I know its been awhile since you updated this but to what is really going on. I knew that animatus thing was still watching. Great work on this and I hope that maybe you might drop more chapters. Thanks for sharing.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This story is so awesome! Is it done or r did u jus stop?
KeiHime013 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
This is by far my favorite universe of your Kim Possible stories. There is just something so intriguing about it, questions unanswered and the casual dark tones of Kim and Shego are delicious.

My only hope is that you may find the inspiration to one day continue.
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
This story and the first are amazing! I loved every second of it, I have a bit of a weakness for dark fics.

It seems I can only hope that this will be updated one day and hope I shall.
JT chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Pls pls
Eclipz chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Oh god! Please continue this. Such a wonderful piece of writing! So deep and well, dark! Its AWESOME! ;)

I see you have other interests going on in the fanfic-dom sides, but this story really blows way out there in its intensity!

Please don't be like some other authors who just give up. You have something EPIC here!

If you have decided to disconinue this then, could you please say in the intro that this fic has been disconinued! If I had seen it, I would have not read the sequel and would of thought happy ever after and all that shit! But now, i'm stuck in limbo! UH!

But non-the-less. What you have so far was really good. It could of been brilliant, if you have finished it! (ah! No pressure) ;)
cookiesforfrogs chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Well given the date of the last update I doubt there will be anmoreof this which is a shame. I was looking forward to seeing them rule the world and defeat the ai. Anyway thank you for writing such an engaging story. Take care.
PoeticLove93 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
You should keep going on this one. I like it a lot. The ideas and motives and the thought behind it are making it a really wonderful story. Not wonderful in the easy sense, that the ending has to be happyu and simple and make people feel better, but wonderful in the sense of a story that makes you think, and really, if this weren't a Kim Possible fanfic it would make a really cool book. I hope you update it... I want to see how they deal with Ron and the family, along with seeing Shego and Kim try to find Animatus.
Dakadakara chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
HAIL the She-Lord Daka!

Wow, this is beyond twisted. I like how you put so much thought into the psychology of your story. I hate it when people just make things happen without putting any thought into how much sense it makes. Please continue with your story, I wanna know what happens.

I'll be waiting. -Daka