Reviews for Outcasts
Juntaine chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Absolutely terrific story. I really like where you've gone with this. I noticed you haven't touched this in a while, but if you get the chance, I for one would be pleased to see the story develop further. Again, great story!
Shaharazod chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
Very exciting! I loved Winn and Dukat as an espionage couple! they work very well together! I can't wait to see waht they will be like after they are married! Speaking of wedding, their wedding is going to be the wedding of the century! Even if it may be held in secret somewhere on DS9. . . . :D!
Lilith Kayden chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
I just read your Chapter Updates and they are great. I will be waiting for the next one with anticipation.

Shaharazod chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
This is so exciting! Wedding bells are in the air! Do Bajorans have wedding bells?
Shaharazod chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
Great job! I'm really loving this couple! Now that they've pledged themselves to one another, I can't wait to see what happens next!
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
Well, I would go with the brother-in-law for now, and then have the Bajoran ceremony later. Winn could always go to Colonel Kira, explain she wants to make things right, and could _she_ lean on the Emissary? After Kira threw a fit and came back out of it, and after probably a lecture etc. etc. etc., she'd probably agree. It'd be worth trying, anyway.
Lilith Kayden chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
I loved your Update. It seems that very cautiously Adami and Dukat are settling in on Deep Space Nine. Well, good for them!

Shaharazod chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Winn and Dukat continue to surprise me! They're really gonna do the "living together like two civil beings" thing, aren't they? Well, I'm rooting for them!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Sounds good! Dukat has a good idea for detail, or he wouldn't have been either a Gul or in charge of a ship for very long, and Adami needs a nice, sit-down job where her disappearing lap doesn't matter that much.

Good chapter.
Lilith Kayden chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
The other reviewers have said it well. So, in a nutshell I will just say that your story is really great, and that of course I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. I am also very glad that it appears that Winn and Dukat will be able to start a new future together on Deep Space Nine. I am equally gratified that Colonel Kira has been nominated to be the next Kai.

CanonAntithesis chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Good chapter, I'm glad they're settling in, but I have one question. If Winn was standing in front of the tailor, why would she ask if her name was Bajoran? Isn't that obvious?
Shaharazod chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
My my, what a shock! Dukat praying to the Prophets and hearing from them too! It shows just how much "out of favor" Winn has fallen. I'm really starting to love this "couple". Can't wait to see what's in store for them in the next chapter :D!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Good chapter! (though once again, the Prophets don't talk to Winn, sigh). I like it that Dukat is becoming a real believer, too. There ought to be some kind of important reason that Kai Winn never gets to see the actual Prophets, though, one that makes sense.

After all, those who don't see and still believe have greater faith than those who see and believe-but try telling that to Kira, or any other Bajoran, who are allowed to see.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
Well, heck, he can't sleep on the couch, and besides, it's not like they haven't shared a bed _before_...

And Kai Winn's wish to give up her status ought to impress someone on Bajor, even Kira doesn't really believe in it yet. Wait till Kira faces all the paperwork Winn's been doing. She'll finally understand why Winn calls everyone 'my child' because that stuff will age you fast!
Shaharazod chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I've just completed Chapter 9, and it looks like "the loving couple" has settled down somewhat :D. Dukat took the news quite well for a change. I expected him to flip out. Even though they are learning to trust and care for one another, I still expect something to happen. It's like match and dynomite, sooner or later there will be a kaboom! Or, their odd behaviour will cause others to "lose it". But, I love this kind of conflict, and you handle it very well! Keep up the good work!