Reviews for Feels Like Home
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
im so happy they worked it out, i really felt so bad for reba in the story for all the pain she was feeling glad she got her better half back love the ending sweet, good story:)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this! It's so hard to find Reba/Brock stories that don't end with them breaking up/dreaming of being together, etc. This was so awesome!
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw, hun, wonderful. Too bad we all know how it's gonna end ... or do we? [
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh my gosh... the emotional content, the sensitivity and attention paid to each character, the pure, unadulterated beauty of this fic is incredible. (_) I loved it!
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aww, if only it had gone that way for real! That was so sweet! Great job!
Pamena chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Simply beautiful. I love this. I read your other story too, but I was a bad person and didn't I was hoping you would write another, and this one is just perfect. Reba is so vulnerable in this, I just want to hug her. And the ending was precious. I love the idea of Brock showing up with the kids in the middle of the night like that. I actually about cried, which is saying Anywho, thank you for this gem of a story hon, and I look forward to whatever else you decide to post:)
rebafan4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
aww how cute. i loved it. it shows that reba doesnt have such a strong side all the time :)
moments of gold chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
YAY another one! just last night I read your other one for the millionth time and wished for something new :)

but this was amazing! I liked it a lot, but not as much as I liked the other one. The hurt and need was portrayed beautifully, and the writing is so good. I really hope you write some more Reba fic soon :)
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
omg i cried.

that's how beautiful this is lol!

I absolutely loved it, it 's amazingly good!

you're a fantastic writer.
xxH0ttiixx chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow that was so frickin good!

oh my god! you did a GREAT job!

i can't wait to read another story from you!

you're a GREAT author!
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was wonderful! Beautifully written! Two thumbs way way up!