Reviews for Alive
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2019
"She's gettin' more memories... hehehe! No Gang in this one, but they'll probably be in the next chapter. :)"
If only there were one...

Enjoyed the chapters written. Have never read Leia focused fics, was never interested. Your fic kept me reading. Kudos
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2019
Oh no! Only one more chapter to this ten year old story and there is ZERO possibility that the fic can be wrapped up in one more chapter. Noooo I have been reading an unfinished abandoned story . Groan. I so hate that
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2019
Perhaps you don't like them because they lack normal degree of empathy, display arrogance, and come across as cold
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2019
Is that Qui-gon? Vader's plan to immerse Leia in the dark side will be harder than he thought
CrowsCountCoup chapter 3 . 7/30/2019
I've always liked Piett, too

Enjoying your story very much!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2019
Oh this fic is going to be fun to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Narrator Leia because of the brown hair
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
this is a really cool fic. Think you'll come back to it and write more? ...I love amnesia stories.
Rose Royle chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This Story is absolutely amazing pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse finish it I'm begging you
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
More please. This is such a cool story!
Virodeil chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Whoa. Great! I do hope neither Leia nor Vader will end up dead though, just the Emperor, and Leia won't be a Sith. But most of all, I do hope you'll update. :) I know it's been more than 6 years, but I know a girl who hadn't updated for 14 years so...
Well, you certainly took a turn that I never read before, though it doesn't say much, since I'm quite new to this fandom, and haven't even watched all the films. But from the fanfics I've read so far, this is a new path, and I do love fics dealing with Leia and Vader; they are too few, sadly, in my opinion. I'm glad you included Jix and Veers and Piett in here; I love them. And yes, you can say that I'm somewhat an Imp, or maybe a neutral. The good guys sometimes just feel... smarmy, to me, or hypocritical. At least the bad guys are genuine about their stance (save for the Emperor, but that's his specialty, after all) and not all of them as "bad," persee, just on the other side of the "good guys." I just wish you'd update... This fic is too good to be binned, rare to boot.
I'm looking forward for when the rogue crew caught up with Leia, though apprehensive too, I admit. But speaking about "rogue," will you give us readers a glimpse of what the rebels do and say after the desertion of those men and droids? I would really like to see what the Rogue Squadron think of it.
Looking forward for more,
Rey
jedi1111 chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Hey! Where's the rest of the story? I think 6 years is enough time to finish! Better hurry up because in a few months it will be time to start writing about Rey and Finn!
Wolfman217 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
I really don't like those guys either, well except when I see Mace cuz its Sam L Jackson, so he's awesome, but the character's a dick.
Mioli45 chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Wow, estoy intrigada.
┬┐Que sigue despues?
la duda me esta matando
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I love the cousin Jix thing.