Reviews for Words are important too
SammySofi chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
beautiful story :)
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
wow, in the same story, you told all of the non-said of the show that killed me (the punch by Brian, the night at the hospital, Ethan...). I really enjoy this story, everything is in the open, and the futur seems good for our boys...thanks and good job !
chaval chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
C'était très beau.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*le sigh* i love how Brian loves so much despite wanting to show it so little!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
loved it
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hey!

I just realised the real problem with this fandom: Here's a really, really good and well written fanfiction and not nearly enough people to read it, never mind comment on it.

I liked your Justin a lot. Of course, it is quite difficult not to like him, but this one is very in character with the series' one. So, brilliant work there. Expecially how he slowly convinced Brian to accept them talking, which everyone who watched a single episode of QaF knows he's averse to, and how, at the same time, he wasn't even nearly as sure as he acted out to be.

Brian was a lot more open than the 'original' one, but then, this was your story arc and I at least did believe him, as he's desperate to have Justin back and kinda just grabs his chance and he didn't give in too slowly.

I didn't really like Jennifer, as I believe that she understood a bit more about Brian and Justin's relationship than portrayed here. Expecially after the second series, she should be more accepting of their (strange...) relationship. But nevertheless, I never thought about her possible reactions to Ethan and I can't remember it being seen in the series. (I've got to admit that I only watched it once up to now...) And as she always wants what's best for her son, I can easly imagine her reacting just the way you wrote her. I just don't really want to do so. :)

So, thanks a lot for this, you deserve a lot more appreciation for it. I loved it! (And it filled my break from learning wonderfully, which is what I'm returning to now...)

Thanks once again, and do keep writing,

ai
LilAngel112 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
How it should have happened!

:D
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
LOVE IT should make a sequal
Liliath chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that was... sweet, honestly very sweet. well done, hun