Reviews for Bring It On Home
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
AW... So cute. SO darned cute.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Loved the beginning, please update soon!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw! Poor Bones! I wonder what's wrong. Perhaps some childhood memories? Love that Booth won't leave even when she tells him too (I absolutely love seeing B&B comfort)! So sweet, can't wait to see your explanation and what happens next :D
Katie Lupin chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OMG that was so sweet...! Gosh if she's really goona miss the baby, then way don't they have one their on?
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Hm... I wouldn't say fluffy... angsty with just the right touch of sweetness! Can't wait to see what she's so upset over and how Booth helps her through... I love me some comfort fics!

Great start!

~space
rageoffire chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
pure evil leaving it like that, you better post the rest soon or my imagination will go into overdrive he he he
danireed chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
that was a really great start. Booth is so nice and good to her. cant wait to see the next chapter.
Lu78 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
It must be something pretty serious if she broke down like that.
dawnmei chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
“Oh, God, Booth, just go away! Take a hint! If I wanted you here I would’ve answered the phone when you called or opened the door when you knocked!” Great line, true to form. You've got me interested in the actual episode now.
forgotten favorite chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great job! You really portrayed the characters well! Can't wait for more! Keep going!
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
*Whoosh* Do you hear that? *Whoosh* That's the fluffy river rushing by me. AHH! LOVED IT! I love when Booth 'Quote on quote' "wraps his arms around her"

*FLuffy shivers*

B
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
this si good... i like it pls continue:D
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I like it alot. Very cute. Please go on.
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh, he's so sweet! I love this! finish it up so I can love it more!

Pirate.
jerseybones chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
oh where oh where are you taking us now? i'm all packed and ready to go. so drive on to fluffville.

this was so touching, i love the visuals.