Reviews for Annus Mirabilis
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
RICHARD! He needs some sweet loving. The Nice guys ALWAYS finish last you know? He never gets much of a chance, poor thing.
TheLostGirl91 chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
This is an AMAZING story!You're really talented.

I can't wait to see what happens to Rhoswen next.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Richard Brewer cause there is not of them story about him getting the girl
TheRiz chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Chavez all the way.
fullmetal naruto girl chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
i really wnjoyed this story and i hope you update again soon. i think she should be with chavez because hes all brown and sexy lol but i already voted on your pole so update again soon
cassidy09 chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
chavez!
Noor Do'Urden chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
DUH! Isn't it obvious: Chavez!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Awesome chapter!

“Fine! Have yur wee jollies, but ‘e who laughs last, laughs longest.” This made me laugh!

“Where are you taking me?” I asked as I studied him with a curious eye.

“Somewhere that will calm you enough so that when you see Billy next you won’t feel the need to commit murder.” Har!

“I mean besides the fact that I have golden hair and that I am so innocent and pure.”

“Innocent and pure?” HA HA HA HA HA!

Nice! This YG story is great!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Hi!

GREAT chapter! Is this her writing in her journal? You did an excellent job here! The descriptions you have on each of the Regulators are so perfect. So to the mark!

Once again, too much to quote here. This is my favorite chapter so far!

Onto the next one...

EmiliosLoofah chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I'm back! Yah!

GREAT chapter! :D

“I know you miss your father...I miss him too and I would never let the daughter of my greatest friend go to an Uncle that planned to marry her off.” Oh, that bastard Murphy!

“Un poco.” Awesome! She could have also said, "pictito", which means 'little'...you did excellent here!

“He was hacking on me.” HAR! One of my favorite parts in the movie!

“They are not thieves! They are all great and wonderful men! They are much better than you, Lawrence!” I bit back the rest I wanted to say to him and huffed feeling adrenaline rush through me. I narrowed my eyes at my uncle, who had become speechless.

“Rhoswen?” Murphy took a step forward towards me. “I wanted to come back to see you and your brother after your father had died, but-”

“Oh, what crocodile tears you spill, Lawrence...” I spoke harshly, glaring daggers into him. He took another step to me with his arm outstretched. “Don’t you dare touch me...you monster!” This part was GREAT!

“Rhoswen,” Murphy called out to me as we locked eyes, “I’ll get you before the end and you will marry Broderick!” Ho ho, I'd like to see THAT!

Where did you get the 'crocodile tears'? I've never heard that expression!

Onto the next...

EmiliosLoofah chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
It's me again!

GREAT chapter!

I don't think you actually have to write the words 'flashback' and end. I do those from time to time, and as long as it's in Italic type, you should be fine!

Onto the next chapter...too many quote to list in here!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Hey!

This was an excellent chappie!

Let me explain about my reviews...they are a little different...i like to let you know of ym favorite parts of your story...and I try to leave witty comments, but alas-I am not witty at ALL! So here goes...

“What’re you doin’ here? This is the Tunstall Ranch, he ain’t gonna want some girly pokin’ around it!” This made me laugh!

“Oh, so John has talked about me then?” *I snicker again*

"Chavez locked eyes with me again and I could feel my heart soar. Why do I feel like this? Why does my heart yearn for you when I have only just met you?" Oh, you young whipper-snappers and your love for Chavez! Don't worry...I kid...I KID! I ahve to agree...he (and the other Regulators, except for Dirty Steve) are very easy on the eyes!

“He is your uncle Rhoswen. What will he think when you don’t show up at his home when he is expecting you?”

“Lawrence G. Murphy is a vile and cruel man that has no soul for the after life to take when he is dead. He is ungenerous, heartless, and malevolent. And I am repulsed with sharing my last name, the last name of my father, his brother, with him!” Holy crap! God, that was excellent!

"All she cared about was me and my happiness. She, like myself, knew that this was my Baptism of Fire..." This was an excellent ending to this chapter!

Beth :)

PS: DId I add you to my list(s)? Shit-I can't remember!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Well, hello!

Damn, a new Young Guns story...and I didn't see it? Sheesh! Well, here I am!

This is an excellent beginning! I can't wait read some more!

Maranda chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
I think that she should be with Chavez. This is a good story btw. :D
lost-hero88 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
hey u should do either a rhoswen/DOC or a Rhoswen/billy fic