Reviews for Lucario Joins the Brawl
RaNdOm CaT927 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Mah sis haz a complaint...

Mah sis: "Samus izn't in it! *Explodes*

yeah... she's a crackpot...
megaDragonMario chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
nice,
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
LOL that is so funny ahahahaha keep it up XD
Autumnchronicles chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Nice. The whole part about everyone going off into their own little worlds was hilarious. Especially the part about Princess Peach. I can't wait to tell my little sister about that. (She picks her all the time when we do DS Download play for this one Mario game and I pick Daisy. I can finally prove Daisy's better.) XD
PotatoBoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
He replaced MewTwo.
dnomy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
The mansion needs to be upgraded for more rooms.
Lupe chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Lucario is the most awesome Pokemon ever.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Well this is a first, you don't actually bash a newcomer. For once you didn't act like a ten year old kid.
Dark Kyotoa chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hmm, nice story. You captured Lucario's personality nicely. I also liked the scene where it was explained why Peach farts a lot in your stories. :P And the extremely long list of characters. XD Your story was good, but it didn't convince me to stop disliking Lucario so much. (I hate him! He's too emo! Oh well. That's my opinion. My hatred of him doesn't effect the quality of your story though. Good work!)
Snake of the Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I admire your cutesy way of writing. And I suppose you've heard the news, huh? Lucario is CONFIRMED for Brawl. Thank Jesus, he's my favorite. I shit my pants hwne I first heard the rumor. But anyway, congratulations on almost completing your 200th fic, I'm still on number 4. Lol, check 'em out sometime, and I'll fo sho look at yours.

Sincerely,

Snake of the Rose.

P.S. Can't believe Peach farted.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
. congrats on ur 199th fanfic, then.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
All right, I gotta say, I'm hyped up or Lucario being in Super Smash Brothers Brawl as an unlockable. But I just hope that all those ignorant fanboys don't go bashing Pokemon again... we already had all of that bashing crap in the past. _ That said, I'm eagerly awaiting to see how Lucario will be shown in the writers here at the Smash category, and I certainly can't wait to read the two hundredth fanfic, Yoshizilla! :D
Hoogiman chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
You really... have to think up of storylines... these oneshots are getting out of control... and they're not even groundbreaking, original, fresh or entertaining ideas that you put in them. They all consist of a couple of stale jokes here and there with no satisfying or conclusive ending?

If you're going to do this, can you at least dump them all in one story so that authors who actually try on their writing don't have to get bumped down the category with such garbage?

Please, write something that goes for several chapters or more that has a storyline... is it really that hard? It's not like you don't have enough time if you can churn out this garbage day after day after day...
AuraChannelerChris chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
In reality, you're the second one, if you don't know why, go and read "Lucario, my great father"