Reviews for Growing
Nofaction chapter 13 . 9/7
This story makes me want to cry it’s so good! Thank you for writing this story!
StoryhunterIzumi chapter 13 . 2/9
I didn't see that twist coming! For a moment there I was sure everything was going to be all right!
Emma chapter 13 . 1/17/2018
I KNOW IT'S 2018 BUT IM CRIPPLING I CANT BELIEVE IT ENDED WITH " I'M COMIN' MR.T " AAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOONGOGPSDFASMOOGFNIHGPERWP
MissusNellieTodd chapter 13 . 7/24/2017
Please update! I love this
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Please update! I love this story.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Post more! This story is so perfect! Do Sweeney and Nellie ever meet again?! Update!
Thego chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Turpin's words were cut short, though, as Nellie found it now a suitable time to knee him forcefully in the groin.
XD Great story so far!
The infamous hogwarts jaguar00 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
:O please update this! I sense happiness is just around the corner for Nellie! Don't leave me this way! I love this story, I read it all in a few hours, it's one of the best!
kitten chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
pfffffffffffffffft XD he killed Lucy just like that that was funny
kitten chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
omg this is awesome :D
Prue27 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Please please please update! I love this, and I wanna see what happens! If you need any help or ideas or just an opinion I'm here U
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
I love this story. I hope you continue it although it seems you haven't updated in a while. Anyways I love it great job! :D
MagicalSocks chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
I don't have any ideas for you (sorry) but I really hope that you can write/post another chapter soon! The story is amazing!
Anon chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
I think mrs lovett should snap at toby making him run away and after calming down she goes to look for him and finds sweeney who is furious but doesn't kill her...and then they do something...
petals.open.to.the.moon.135 chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
Gosh, I love this story and I really hope that youcontinue though it's been so long and I promise I won't give up on it.

As for ideas I do beleive it would be satisfying if it ended somewhat with sweeney and Nellie together somehow but not as you said romantic and sappy because that is definately out of character. I think they should find each other somewhere maybe talk even if he doesn't forgive her. But... I hope they can work it out somewho, and some heavy duty explaining should be done by each of the characters to one another.

Just a suggestion and my point of view. Hope it helps and update soon! :)