Reviews for Suck it Power
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome!
whitebunny1063 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'd never liked Rocket Power but I'm glad that you wrote the story. You should write a W.I.T.C.H fabric just for kicks.;)
Taylor Divine chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Her jaw dropped seeing Tito was wearing a cowboy hat and gun holsters while Ray had Indian feathers. "Uh we were just playing Cowboys and Indians: The Erotic Version," said Tito. Ray said, "The plot is the Indian is signing the treaty and my dick is the pen and the treaty is his ass."

That was hilarious.
amddude chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
best shit I have read today. no joke, many lulz
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
“Uh we were just playing Cowboys and Indians: The Erotic Version,” said Tito. Ray said, “The plot is the Indian is signing the treaty and my dick is the pen and the treaty is his ass.” XDXDXDXDXD 10/5
Mirrorion chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Dude, I was having such a god awful day until I stumbled upon your account and read all your fics. I cracked my ribs because I laughed so goddamn hard.
That Random Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
i shouldnt like this, but i so do

*lmfao*

also, isn't it weird how this has way more reviews than any other story on the main page now?
The Harmeister chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hahahaha, this is probably the best one so far (next to your first Doug hate-fic) now you need to write an Avatar: The Last Airbender hate-fic. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Avatar fan myself, I certainly don't hate the show, but I'd love to see a high quality hate-fic made by you dedicated to ATLA.

Keep on going, your shit is hilarious! XD
idpaintballer chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
God, that was so fucking offensivly funny!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
LOL, this really was the stupidest show ever, glad you wrote a fic to bash it. XP
Propaganda Session chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You sir, are an artist. Please, for graet justice, write a Naruto fic for the lulz.
MissPumpkinHead chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is retarded. Ok, so it's kinda funny, but it's still retarded.
shikamaruxtemari300 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
really funny. speechless. you have raw talent. you should do this for a living. you be rich quick. can hardly wait for new stories!
Authorized chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
A ten foot spike made of semen. Little mutant Sams.

"Dad, did get butt fucked or something?"

"Lt. Ryan screamed so loud in pleasure that his head blew up and he died."

I thought it was hilarious because it was so absurd. I know you're a troll author, and I'm fine with that to be truthful. You were inches away from making me laughing out loud. I want to, but only snickers emanated from me.

If you make me laugh out loud, you win the internet. Keep it up man, these stories are a lulzfest.
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
It's kind of short, but insanely funny.