Reviews for What happens in the past, stays in the past
huskielover94 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
this is great.. you should continue
winterqween chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
you haven't updated in a year? why not? this is a great story!

but i don't think the cullen's had a decent response to 18yo bella who was married and got divorced 5 years ago and has a daughter who's old enough to get married!

and since they're all so slow to pick up on the age thing i think i would be funny if emmett was the first one to ask.. loudly.. in front of everyone!
archieandedward chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
love it write more
Evolutions Vampire chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
i loved it u were the first person i read from just thought id tell u
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
next chappy please!
lillian chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
i absulutly luved it so plz write agian
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Interesting twist. I like this story and it is definetly cool. I might add a little more meat to the story and possibly get in some descriptive language.

~V
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is an interesting story idea. I might add in a few more descriptives, or something else of the like. You could definetly go a long way with this.

~V
TragicallyMagical chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i really like this story its a very creative idea for bella it actually makes her seem like she should be that way in the book lol
ohlivtree chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
i love this story. please update soon.
Golia Onyx chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I cant wait till the next chapter for this story. I wanna know what happens so bad! like, you have no idea! Im so loving it already. hehehe
Bonham Carter chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
What the hell? Haha Xd love that line.
VampLover1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
hey. i love your stories, but this one seems un-bella like. i know this was a dream and all but if bella accepted edward as being a vampire and edward was truthful to her about it why would bella think that edward would not accept her and besides she is ony trying to save him and herself. plus why would she lie to edward about being a winged one when its not like shes a freak in the first place. i just wanted to give you my input but i do think that you are a very talented writer and i love your stlye
Ghetto Goat chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Random, but creative...me likey!

Update soon...

XOXO

Katie ;]
happy.random.little.punk chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
hahahahaa! soz i say dat to everything. anyways i just wanted to say that you write god stories! lol! anyways i just wantedto say please write some more! preety please withsugar and Emmett Cullen on top?

see ya