Reviews for Family Dynamics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Well done. I love how simple their love seems to unfold , finally.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved it! It's always fun to watch how Derek and Casey try to navigate their family and the various stages of their relationship.
Hollur chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
THERE ARE NO HARRY POTTERS RATED R!

But, aside from that flaw, I enjoyed this very much.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I totally, totally loved this :)

“Hey,” Derek said, leaning over to Casey. “I dare you to say the dirtiest thing you can think of. Right now.”

“No!”

“I’ll do it.”

“Don’t – “ He rested his chin on her shoulder, whispering into her ear. “Derek! Oh my God.”

I just loved that part, lol. I love how your write! Instant fave!
LF7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
THis is so cute. I was going through my list of favorite stories, and this was on there, and i was like i've never read this before in my life, and i read it and i still don't remember reading it, but i definitely know why i added it to my faves! Great job! LOL.

Sorry i'm a little long winded.

LAURA
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hehe this story is awesome,

the storyline and back ground info are to die for!

Great writing ;)
SNN chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm officially your own, personal Story Stalker.

I love your writing. You do an excellent job. :) Keep it up xD
juliashappyfish chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I get so happy when I discover a fic of yours that I haven't read before XD

You write Derek and Casey's banter so well, Meagan. The way I imagine they'll be a few years from now is exactly how you write them. You always manage to capture the essence of Derek's character without changing him.

" “It’s like – like I’m stuck inside a house all day, and I’m hideously bored and I’d like leave and get outside and do something, but every time I open the door, it starts to snow.” He shrugged. “And better to be inside, bored and dry, then outside, cold and…” alone. " It's a very fitting metaphor. And I fell in love with your Derek all over again.

And to top it off, all your other characters are... just perfect. Your older Marti? TOTALLY how she'd turn out. I loved it. All of it.

Ouf, sorry about the long comment XD
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You are a beautiful writer. All your stories have this way of just pulling me in; the detail you use and the way you make sure they're in character is amazing! I love the way you can make me feel for both of them and the way you make their feelings known without being over the top about it. That's something I have to work on. :-) I can't wait to see what you have coming next!
alizaleven chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh my goodness... that was the absolute best Derek/Casey fic I have ever read! Thank you soo much for sharing it :)
iloveapplejuice chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Awesome! I am so speechless! I love it! I totally love it.

Ha! This is one of the fics that just portrays how love really works. It's just a good example how people who truly love each other sometimes act like total idiots. They wait for a very long time to finally muster up enough courage to say things that were long hidden and repressed inside their hearts.

Yeah, talking from experience here! Hehe... though it didn't quite had the same ending as with Casey and Derek. I was rejected. Hehe... sad noh?

Well, congratulations on a job well done! I'd be looking forward to your new creations!

Praying for world peace,

iloveapplejuice
they're only words chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, so good! And so long, it took me a couple of sittings to get through. I loved it though! Great job!
VirgoMaiden chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This story had me cracking up over and over with the wit. Seriously, it is HILARIOUS. The situations are so undeniably true, the feelings are so undeniably real, and the Meg Cabot reference was totally fitting : ).

However, there was something in this story that I did not get:

' “Just…shut up, Derek,” Casey said tiredly.

“No,” he spat. “No, you don’t get to do that to me. Not with this.”

“It’s what you’ve been doing to me!”

“What do you expect me to do?” He glared at her venomously. “You never brought it up, so I never brought it up – and you’re all over the place anyway so how was I supposed to know where your head was at?”

“I – “ she shook her head, eyes brimming with tears. “I’m sorry, okay?”

“Don’t be sorry.” Defeat crept up on him and he slumped. “Casey, I…”

“What do we do?” she asked.

He stepped back, and then forward again, fighting to keep from touching her. “I – I don’t know.”

She looked down at her feet, wiping her face agitatedly. “Okay. Well – okay.” She raised her face and let out a short breath. “Um,” she started, then finished her sentence by lunging at him suddenly.'

Are they admitting in a way that they like each other? Do they figure it out without any words? Well, I'm guessing so, since they soon sleep with each other. I would just like a bit of clarification with this passage. It just seems really sudden. (I hope that that doesn't sound too harsh...)

I can't wait to see other things that you have written!

~VM
Choice chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Awesome; loved this! Derek and Casey are so cute together in this fic.

I laughed when Lizzie was going insane in the kitchen-I could totally see her doing something like that. )

Greay job, again!