Reviews for Nightmare in Reality
please continue writing!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
Wow, I like this story. The plot is all over the place and that's what I love most about it!_~
chelash chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
HADLEY! What have you done to the poor girl? What have you done with our sweet, caring little Cameron? (Okay, that was a bit dramatic, but anyway I just woke up...give me a break :P)

here are my sane thoughts:

I thought, that even though it was short, you did it well, and it's now sort of like a cliffhanger.

In saying that - I expect the next chapter alert in my inbox on (whats the day today, anyway?) Thursday morning!
Natalia Potter chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
i hope you finish next chapter soon, ill be waiting for it, )
Natalia Potter chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
i love chase

hes so delicate with her!

hes so handsome

and so cute!

and i also love your fic,

you write soo good!
Natalia Potter chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
omg! this is soo good!

what did she saw?
Natalia Potter chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
im loving it!

really really loving it

im mexican,

and i noted this little mistake in the spanish part you wrote, how dare you would be "cómo te atreviste?" the rest is awesomee!

ill continue reading )
chelash chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
I feel so loved!

I loved that chapter, and I loved Allison's reaction to Chase calling her Allie.

Now; as long as I keep pushing you to update it...!
chelash chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind of a new chapter, Hadley!

I'm just sitting here giggling at your introduction :) I feel loved!

Anyway, at least your letting us know, instead of leaving us on a neverending wait for the next chapter.
twin1 chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
hey loved it. don't worry that little british thing (or rather, english thing) wasn't offensive. i think it's hilarious when house insults the english on the show (i say english because all the british stuff that's been mentioned so far has been english), considering hugh laurie is english himself. though i prefer his 'american' accent because his english one is really posh.
Metal-Battle-nYuu chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
oh...I missed to review ..( Sorry

This chap was really good but I'd like to know more ))
momsboys chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
Great story please update again soon.
chaseluvers chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
please please continue...

i'm anxious to find out more. hopefully all is well.

good job by the way.

love CL's
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Awsome! so far I like the hallucinations it has a plot of its own i really like good job! can't wait until you update!
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
AW! Pleas don't let cameron die! PLEASE! I love the story. Please update soon!

-ellie