Reviews for Fade to Black
The story's got a good premise, but you really needed to be clearer about the context of the story. How is the story AU? Is there bending? What kind of era/time do they live in? Those kinds of things - the story was difficult to picture mentally without knowing these things first.
M.L. Pleridy chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
It was a really good read. It drew me in and refused to let me go ... why is it on hiatus? :(

Sigh ... your story has such great potential ... PLEASE continue it. Your style of writing is good, and it would be great to see more from you.

I'm hoping that this story'll continue ... ) Since my mind's going nuts trying to figure out what Zuko did to Aang.
smc1214 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
The chapter title fits. Love it! I could sense the determination that Katara had to save Sokka. you portrayed it so well! This story is getting really good. I can't wait for more!
james612 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I really really love this story! I cant wait for the next chapter
lalalanerd chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
toph says sugar queen and twinkle toes too much
Spirit's Fire chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Heya! Just writing to tell you that I love this story. I love AU's, and yours is one of the best I've read. Keep it up. ;)

I love the Kataang, btw. :D Good luck writing your story!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Uh oh. Wonder what's gonna happen now? Heh, Zuko is going to get it. -evil smirk- Can't wait to see that! See you in the next review!
smc1214 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Oh, I like it! The plot is so cool and I absoulutely loved the scene with Toph and Aang. Very good at the descriptions and it is definitely well written.
German girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I kinda like your story, I think its going to get interesting. But you could have made them older, you know, just a bit, Aang and Toph around 16, Katara 17-18 and so on...I think thats just more fitting for rebels...though they are really young in the series,too...but that bothers me, too.

Ah, well, enough of that, I liked the first chapter.
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Kudos. An excellent chapter, I do like how Suki was rather bitter and no I don't think that it was OOC of her considering what she's been through in this tale. Although, what happened to Teo during the patrol? Did he disapperate? I mean one moment he was in the patrol then the next chapter no mention of him at all.
aangkatara140 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
capter 2 was great, can't wait to read more!
funniebanana chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Great story!

It's soo good. I usually don't do AUs, but this one's great!

Keep writing!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
All I can say is, you have now earned yourself a story alert from me. This is turning into a beyond awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Good beginning although I am a bit confused about the setting. Is it taking place in a non-bending world with technologies that Aang has at his disposal or does it have bending?
Annie chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Ahah! The return of the Author Who Was Too Lazy To Login!

I just got around to reading this (yesh, I did mean 'got around...' muahaha!), and it's really awesome, na no da!

Review check on 'Stubbornly Yours,' btw.

~

Me: Ha! new person signing off!

You: Whatever.

Me: But she's cool!

You: Don't care.

Me: You are mean! *sniffle*

You: *rolls eyes* fine, who is it?

Me: *brightening* Pudding!

Pudding: This is me, signing off, na no da!