Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
zafnak chapter 1 . 6/30
Really nice, thought provoking tale. I guess my only question is... why did Sakura give her and Sasuke's son to the orphanage? I presume that is why he wasn't at the wedding (besides being 2)

I suppose she could have died sometime between Naruto's wedding and him becoming Hokage and that would have landed him there.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 6/21
Great story, thank you for writing and sharing it. Very original idea, hope to see more great content.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/16
It's a gruesome story and yet still beautiful and fascinating. The Yondaime tried to kill the Kyuubi by scarifying his own son but in the end he condemned Naruto to live forever and it’s one of the worse things that could happen to someone, especially one who forge such strong bond as Naruto. I don’t remember if you mentioned if he aged or not, but he seems to still be in the perk of his life. I found a little strange he didn’t reclaim his father’s name, at least for his wedding, to prove is not a nameless orphan but he probably resent Minato. I was amused by some of his death and the fact that Neji, who is the first of their generation in the manga, was the least to do it in your fic, that had probably been written beforehand.

Did Sakura died or did she abandon her no perfect son ? His problem are not a surprise, she was never a good match genetically speaking for Sasuke in my eyes : too little chakra, and as a first or two generations kunoichi she didn’t have the perks of a clan born kunoichi, without mentioning the fact she doesn’t really have the mentality to be a good kunoichi : too shallow and selfish with a serious lack of common sense. She loved Sasuke for his looks even after he became a traitor, envisaged Naruto but was in the end too afraid and was probably the only girl stupid enough to be willing to marry Sasuke.
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow just... *claps and shakes head for the next few centuries* The situations sure escalated quickly and my friggin emotions. This is amazing. DarkImmortal!Naruto is just... yea I have no words.
Cupitor chapter 1 . 4/21
What was made, can be unmade. I think he was capable of inventing a jutsu that sends user into the afterlife or another world.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 4/20
Damn this is really dark for Naruto...
5/5
So...he doesn't die, and therefore his life is now useless? How sad.
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 2/27
This fic is amazingly written.
However, I absolutely disagree with it's main theme.
I detest deathism.
Death is not a good thing. Life is not a bad thing. Immortality is not a burden.
What's with all this emo stupidity?
"Boohoo, all my friends died!" - you have an eternity to make new friends.
"How horrible, nobody knows me anymore!" - well, go and meet people. In disguise, if you must.
"Eternal life is boring!" - You know what, you have unlimited time to invent entertainment for yourself. Or even breed a bloodline of people that would be great providers of entertainment. You have enough time for this.
"My friends die, so sad!" - Indeed, sad. So get moving. Research immortality. Give it to your friends. Prevent their deaths. If you feel you won't manage in time, research stasis first and suspend them until you are ready to grant immortality at will.
"I forget my past, so sad!" - well you have infinite time to find solution for this problem. Seals, jutsu, whatever. Research it, damnit!

When you are immortal, you can solve every problem that can be solved. Immortality is a greatest blessing. Only stupid emo deathist would think it a curse.
This is so freakin dark...I have tears trickling down, this Fanfic was the best at it making me feel bad, upset (in a good way).
Magyx chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow . . . . . . *slow clap*
Chance le Rappeur chapter 1 . 2/8
This was amazing. One question however, why didn't Kushina live forever then?
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 1/3
I really wish I hadn't read this.

It's fucking Depressing!
Deanov chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Just amazing. This is the Naruto that should have been.
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Holy shit, I cried. I cried so hard. I felt so bad for Naruto I can't. I can't even-. *uncontrollable sobbing* Poor Naruto! This fic was amazing. Absolutely loved it. Thanks for writing it.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 12/29/2014