Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
you should write a book
Arashi Kaoru chapter 1 . 2/9
This is GOD DAMN rather... Dark as hell my man
kivenkantaja chapter 1 . 1/11
adore this. it starts 'light' but it goes darker and darker, i love how you interpreted the'living sacrifice".
Homarid chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
Incredible. I loved all of this.
Sangosa chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
This was linked in a reddit post about the saddest Naruto fanfic but this isn't sad at all...how the actual canon characters are disposed of is garbage and the OC's are boring, Naruto is beyond OOC. It feels like thinly veiled original fiction at best, which means that either you deeply missed the mark for Naruto or you shouldn't be putting this in the Naruto category. You are a talented writer and I hope you have found your calling beyond fanfic, or at least have re-read the Naruto manga before you utilize the characters again.
ElijahHatchet chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Your fic is one of the only ones I read constantly after finishing it
V1P4R-09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
this is in every sense a masterpiece
TheBlueFire chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
This is good.
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
This is fucking amazing. I just finished the Matters, Secrets and Time series and by jove I love this style of narrative and the stories that you have written. My favorite would be the story that revolved around Neji, this one's ending is a bit too sad. Also, I'm a little miffed that Naruto's relationship with Kurama is never explored. Maybe Naruto could have Fuuinjutsu'd himself into mortality or something. Regardless of my opinions, thank you for writing this.

Warmly,
Kit
NEETReader chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
okay
jalonayers593 chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
wow great but depressing fanfic
threado chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
Great story! Good work
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
I just realized naruto could've just went to a secluded location and release kurama killing himself in the process.
2213 chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
i just had an entire mid-life crisis reading this