Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/19
Someone else who sees just how bad being truly imortal would be!
I know there are millions of people who think that, but not many actually write about it!
shade chapter 1 . 8/15
amazing... I've never used that word to describe a story, let alone a one-shot but it truly was amazing to read. admittedly their was some things I was stuck on understanding (mostly just the emotional stuff that I couldn't fully grasp) which was more of a fault in myself rather than your writing but apart from that it was amazing to read.
ARocks21 chapter 1 . 7/23
Some reason I forgot to add this but it's amazing how you thought up the idea of making Naruto immortal, while giving us a taste of what-no, a big ol' tub of feels of what being a jinchuuriki is like. No matter what you do or what happens, Naruto will forever be living as long as the kyuubi is living.(?) And with the constant rebuilding of his brain cells, he'll never remember his past life. Like dude, why you gotta do me like that?
ARocks21 chapter 1 . 7/23
Thanks for ripping out my heart. I didn't need it, I've maybe been crying a river or ocean but it doesn't matter...The way you think, makes me surprised, that somebody managed to write something so dark and depressing that my heart felt it was being ripped out and I kept getting goosebumps, means you are a sick and amazing author. And I mean that as a compliment. I've think I've only seen a couple of people like that made my heart and feelings be all torn out but you doing this with 20 reasons in ONE chapter, makes me feel like shit and amazement, since you're the only person I've ever seen to do this. And if you're still reading this I applaud you for reading my crappy-ass review since it's 12:25 am.
Connor S chapter 1 . 6/27
There is was at 1:00 in the morning looking at this and saying "huh I guess I could read this before bed real quick."
And now here I am at 1:22 in the morning thinking
"That was so emotional. I learned to love the charecters and pity them and he'll, even understand them in a SINGLE chapter!"
You took my expectations them hit me over the head with them.
You took my emotions hugged them, then stabbed them in the back and dumped them in the trunk of the car.
Thank you for that.
Clove Universe chapter 1 . 5/18
You didnt just break my heart. You fucking took it. Im so numb right now its unreal this is so fucking sad. Jesus christ I am sobbing. It was really well written though I don't think i would have ever been able to finish writing this. Its beautiful. Your are amazing keep it up!
Le Poussin Fou chapter 1 . 3/15
It's very sad :(
Squid the God chapter 1 . 3/1
Jesus man why you gotta do naruto like this ?
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 2/19
You did a Tolkien/LOTR homage. :) I felt it was fairly obvious. Probably the only time I smiled while reading this (it was dark from the start, but you knew that).
Pls write more stories i have never read anything like this u are impossible
MEL chapter 1 . 1/23
wow ...
authornada chapter 1 . 1/14
this is good, when he pranked his son it was great; I just hope that he never found out about his Dads' clones.
Darkneostar1 chapter 1 . 1/7
I think that this story would help portray immortality perfectly. This was an awesome read. Thanks for the amazing story.
DemonKingSamael chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow.

There are still chills running down my neck and arms as I write. This was an incredible read. Thank you for writing it.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/27/2016