Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
MKspaceCow chapter 1 . 7/10
This was just amazing I don't even know what to say
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/9
Written so beautifully, it hits you right in the feels.
Thank you for writing. :)
lizardsjade chapter 1 . 6/22
That was intense and dark. Sad that he didn't have some kind of happy ending and that his dad's a jerk, but I actually enjoy endings like what you created here from time to time.
Some random guy chapter 1 . 5/15
I thought the Fairy Tail fic "On The Riverside of Neverland" was bad. But this, THIS takes the delicious looking cyanide laced cake for hellish immortality stories. You, my good man/woman/other, now hold a permanent spot on my list of favorite authors. Very well done.
really good but sad story.
Phoenix Paladin chapter 1 . 4/7
... This. This is beyond...

Just amazing. I'm having the hardest time trying to find words to describe the sheer emotion in this.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/4
Well holy shit. This one hit me deep and I don't know what to feel. Damn.
Daiski chapter 1 . 3/30
This is so incredibly sad and beautiful and it just hit me so hard. You are literally so talented and amazing for writing this and wording it so perfectly. I'm definitely coming back to this a hundred more times.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 3/30
This... was far better than I ever imagined it would be when I started reading it. I don't think I'd ever have been able to write something like this it's genius, dark and gory but genius (in the opinion of someone who sucks at writing)
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/17
This is so depressing. Great story anyways.
Bored321 chapter 1 . 1/26
Very Nice. Most excellent.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 1/11
wow this is mind-blowingly amazing
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 1/4
Great Fic, I loved it from start to end.

Interesting fact, if you know anything about the Harry Potter universe there is a theory that the prophecy concerning Harry and Voldemort was that they could ONLY be killed by each other. Meaning that when Harry Kills the man he effectively dooms himself to immortality, never being able to know his mother and father, aka his own wish from childhood.
FuZZyRedDice chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I don't really have to say anything in order to tell how awe inspiring this story was, do I?
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I hate depressing ends, but that was still damn beautiful.