Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
jalonayers593 chapter 1 . 5/4
wow great but depressing fanfic
threado chapter 1 . 5/1
Great story! Good work
I just realized naruto could've just went to a secluded location and release kurama killing himself in the process.
2213 chapter 1 . 4/15
i just had an entire mid-life crisis reading this
Yuna Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/14
I do mostly read either crackfics or Time Travel fics, but the ones I truly love the most are fanfictions like this that are just soo ... deep. With so much emotion and wisdom in them.

This fanfiction, together with "The Little Dead Boy" by Quirkyasfok probably are the best ones I've read so far.

And since the Corona Pandemic started, I've almost exclusively reading Naruto fanfics in my free time. Last I counted, I read around 380ish Naruto fics during that time, though many of those are Oneshots, to be fair.

I've always been a quick reader, annihilating a book with 600 pages in less than five hours, so sue me. xD
Or at least if something gets me hooked, and the Naruto Fandom with all its insanely wonderful authors did me in good!

Even if I never truly watched Naruto (I stopped somewhere around the time of the Sasuke Retrieval mission I think? Well... The pacing of the story was too slow for me, so I went on to other Animes. Doesn't mean I won't take it up again eventually though.).

Oh and I'm still trying to write my own Naruto fanfic on AO3 under the name of Yuna Nightshade, despite that little tidbit, its called "The changes that make the difference" if anyone actually reading this review is interested.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Ugh. This story is amazing. Though it's so dark. I was hoping that you'll grant him reprieve eventually, but you sadly did not. The "living" "human" sacrifice. Dude, I hope you'll make a sequel just to give him peace.
WebSlinger12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Fuck this is so depressing it hurts. Why the hell would anybody want Immortality anyway?
Buggy chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
There is an end. Infinite tsukuyomi.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
This was epic, the 3 stories about 20 truths, thanks for this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
god damn this post gave me anxiety about if i was immortal
JustDusty chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
This is fucking depressing
zerkses chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Wow this is really good, good job.
BeeBee chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Absolutely amazing. Give me 10,000 more chapters of this lol. Great writing, great pacing, my heart was ...gone by the end. Brilliant.
ForestShadeau chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
guest1111111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
paying respect to the classic