Reviews for Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die
Cupitor chapter 1 . 4/21
What was made, can be unmade. I think he was capable of inventing a jutsu that sends user into the afterlife or another world.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 4/20
Damn this is really dark for Naruto...
5/5
So...he doesn't die, and therefore his life is now useless? How sad.
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 2/27
This fic is amazingly written.
However, I absolutely disagree with it's main theme.
I detest deathism.
Death is not a good thing. Life is not a bad thing. Immortality is not a burden.
What's with all this emo stupidity?
"Boohoo, all my friends died!" - you have an eternity to make new friends.
"How horrible, nobody knows me anymore!" - well, go and meet people. In disguise, if you must.
"Eternal life is boring!" - You know what, you have unlimited time to invent entertainment for yourself. Or even breed a bloodline of people that would be great providers of entertainment. You have enough time for this.
"My friends die, so sad!" - Indeed, sad. So get moving. Research immortality. Give it to your friends. Prevent their deaths. If you feel you won't manage in time, research stasis first and suspend them until you are ready to grant immortality at will.
"I forget my past, so sad!" - well you have infinite time to find solution for this problem. Seals, jutsu, whatever. Research it, damnit!

When you are immortal, you can solve every problem that can be solved. Immortality is a greatest blessing. Only stupid emo deathist would think it a curse.
This is so freakin dark...I have tears trickling down, this Fanfic was the best at it making me feel bad, upset (in a good way).
Magyx chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow . . . . . . *slow clap*
Chance le Rappeur chapter 1 . 2/8
This was amazing. One question however, why didn't Kushina live forever then?
LuckyBlackCat777 chapter 1 . 1/3
I really wish I hadn't read this.

It's fucking Depressing!
Deanov chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Just amazing. This is the Naruto that should have been.
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Holy shit, I cried. I cried so hard. I felt so bad for Naruto I can't. I can't even-. *uncontrollable sobbing* Poor Naruto! This fic was amazing. Absolutely loved it. Thanks for writing it.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
...Holy Shit.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be...
nills chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Bloody marvelous! Loved it. And the only thing I can think of that would relate to the volcano scene is the movie Joe vs the volcano, and I doubt it's that. Well, good day to you
Vilkath chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Really great idea, surprised the author managed to write such a good idea into a single chapter. It would of been great as a full length story, but perhaps a bit more depressing as well without the time skips. The best part of the whole thing is this idea is a very logical explanation of canon events.

Every other demon seemed to give their containers great and amazing powers of some kind. The Kyuubi is the strongest of the tailed beast and the 4th is hailed as the best of seal masters. Yet Naruto seems to get the short end of the stick compared to just about every other vessel. The only thing you can really say about him is things that should cripple or kill Naruto, don't. Stuff like using the Kage Bushin in mass numbers doesn't drain him to a husk, nor do the memory back lash of dispersing hundreds of clones turn his brains to mush.

Simply put making Naruto immortal is an amazing power worthy of the Kyuubi and one that fits canon pretty well. Best of all it's a rather subtle ability unless put to the test, something you don't really notice until the last minute.
ConvenientParking chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is honestly the best fucking fanfiction I've ever read, if you know or have written any fics even remotely like this, please tell me. I luv u.