Reviews for Reluctant
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Don't forget Yooru-kuuuuuun! I think his should be 'freak the f**k out!' ...But then he was accepting of the whole princess thing...but I wonder if he'd be as willing if he knew that his ass would be on the line...literally o-o!
Litschi chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
VERY Goooood! _

Please write more!
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I would love to see this made into a series, I liked it even if it was a bit confusing on Mikoto's part every now and then _
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i enjoyed this...it was interesting...you should continue it in some way! i love Miko-chan (he's my fav!). Great Job.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
wicked cool
kovodelnik chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
very nice, wish you will write more fics
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very nice, as usual! And yes, you should whore out all of them.
bk99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
very well written.

loved the end, loved how mikoto still has his hot-temper...

and i like how arisada has that "I am Queen" attitude That attitude is hard to put into sex scenes.

:] I enjoyed it~
Catof'thaDune88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WAO I would love a series of these please!
Ren Sorano chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is lovely and wonderful! _
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
...I've been thinking of Takumi and KenKen doing this...IT'S DISTURBING.
schlorp chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh God, that was sad. D: At first I was going to say how hot it was, but the ending just kind of caught me off guard-in a good way, though.

Since I suck at reviews, I'm just going to say that I enjoyed reading this (I'm a sucker for angst), it was really well written, and I do hope you expand more on this being a series. :3
kitsunekiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i think you should turn this into a series it would be interesting loved it update soon pleasse

ja ne
meghan158 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow, that was hot! I haven't read any fics about Mikoto before, this was great... I hope you continue this somehow, the ending was so, I dunno, sad but cute at the same time
june chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
omg this was so pretty and hot! and sad! ajajaja love it when the princess whore themselves out too...more mikoto!