Reviews for The Guardians
unknown chapter 6 . 6/25
how did he just get from potential manager to tenth boss?
JelloJelo chapter 11 . 5/14
*sigh* I don't even remember the number of fanfics I've found that are really good but hasn't been updated in more than 3 years
wiiTneSs chapter 11 . 4/16
Each chapter was a delightful read. The guardians time with tsuna was beautiful n sweet. 8027 was my favorite. I hope you will continue this amazing story.
jessiej1987 chapter 10 . 3/16
i really like this story, i hope your well and you'll come back and finish this up if only to tell us what you planned for the finish.
Sky Lime chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I really like your story! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
herseybarrules chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
this is so exciting it sucks that there might not be a continuation of this chapter i hope that there would be more sooon great story big thumbs up for u :D
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this has got to be one of the best out there. man. i feel touched. it is so good. SO. GOOD. dont u dare look down on your writing skills cuz this is fabulous. you brought the characters out to life so real. just like the manga. OOC? yeah right . freaking AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
DragonClaw827 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Oh, my... Please update soon. This story is amazing...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
This is a nice story. I like how it's so unique, and has a nice plot to it.
Well, not really a plot, but it's like the Daily Life arc in a way.
I sense that this story could go farther, especially with the bosses of Vongola stuff.
This story better have 40 chapters, because it certainly has the potential for it.
And you write good to.

Although wow, you updated in 2011. That's what, 3 years ago?
Update please!
Ruby Sky chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
He'll yes you do did do the action correct. And of you think my name is similar to the reviewer Ruby it is the same person.
Luminite chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
WOAHHHH TWO YEARS SINCE ITS BEEN UPDATED BUT I DONT CARE COS THIS IS AWESOME AND I LOVE AUS LIKE THIS
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please update! This story is really good, but I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
This story is GOLDEN!
Update please?
BabyGhost123 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
You have to begin typing up this story...I especially feel for Tsuna and the other for what they had to go through...update soon.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Poor Tsuna. By the way how old are the characters in this story?