Reviews for The Guardians
sqilaine chapter 11 . 7/28
Make more ya dimwit
KellyKatt19 chapter 11 . 7/22
... I cannot believe you left it here. It was all sweet and fluffy and then all of a sudden you've got Reborn and Iemitsu and Basil and Xanxus and the equivalent of Dying Will pills, omfg. I probably wouldn't be as upset as I am if you had abandoned it before the plot twists came in, but REALLY?! I wanna know so bad, and I want to see a Tsuna/Iemitsu confrontation, and ugh. Why you do dis.

- Kelly
RyuuenXKai chapter 8 . 5/2
...

AUTHOR SAN! HELP! IM SOOOOO WORRY ABOUT IPIN REACTION!

And updates.

I believe you have abandoned this story.
DNK1412 chapter 11 . 4/3
Please please please update soon I'm at the edge of my bed just waiting to know what happens so please please update.
tsukilag chapter 11 . 1/29
Ooo, I love this story! It's nice, and connects to the original story. And Tsuna is adorable! All and all, THIS STORY IS FABULOUS~~! Please, I beg of you, please update! I need you to, please!

Thanks for reading! Ja!-tsukilag
candy4beth chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
please update soon
Sepulvedlore chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Please continueee
k123 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
This fic is so fun! Lol manager training is intense.
1827is3 chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
DAAAAMMMNNN! This is sooo wonderful and it's not been updated for like.., HOW MANY YEARS! Dx Oh gawd please RETURN! D'x Please continue this D'x
Visually Dreamer chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
This seriously is one of the best story I've ever read! I love it! Update soon!
ilko chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
this fic is so adorable and hilarious and weirdly inspirational *g* hope you haven't given up on it!
unknown chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
how did he just get from potential manager to tenth boss?
Nyree Lydia chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
*sigh* I don't even remember the number of fanfics I've found that are really good but hasn't been updated in more than 3 years
wiiTneSs chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Each chapter was a delightful read. The guardians time with tsuna was beautiful n sweet. 8027 was my favorite. I hope you will continue this amazing story.
jessiej1987 chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
i really like this story, i hope your well and you'll come back and finish this up if only to tell us what you planned for the finish.