Reviews for The Guardians
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 10/20
(pls stop putting japanese words randomly... it just takes away the plot... not that I'm against you or anything, but, UNLESS there's a foreigner in this story whom doesn't speak japanese, then don't put it. it's better if you just write in english.)
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 10/20
but wait a minute, a couple of paragraphs earlier you were telling us that Lambo was a kid who flipped finger? and now he's a guitarist?
MikkyNikky321 chapter 1 . 8/14
Update please
I really like it
xXmato.brsXx chapter 1 . 4/16
update pllllllssssssss
Ari27 chapter 11 . 4/10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE OVER YET! Please update, Author-san, I need to know what happens! You can't just leave it here.
lxX.MiYuki.Xxl chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
PLEASEEE UPDATE Author-San I love itttt and I'm curious for the next chap
Skull1412 chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Lol, totally missed Xanxus, how? XD
sqilaine chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Make more ya dimwit
KellyKatt19 chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
... I cannot believe you left it here. It was all sweet and fluffy and then all of a sudden you've got Reborn and Iemitsu and Basil and Xanxus and the equivalent of Dying Will pills, omfg. I probably wouldn't be as upset as I am if you had abandoned it before the plot twists came in, but REALLY?! I wanna know so bad, and I want to see a Tsuna/Iemitsu confrontation, and ugh. Why you do dis.

- Kelly
Tenryo Seikomaru chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
...

AUTHOR SAN! HELP! IM SOOOOO WORRY ABOUT IPIN REACTION!

And updates.

I believe you have abandoned this story.
DNK1412 chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Please please please update soon I'm at the edge of my bed just waiting to know what happens so please please update.
tsukilag chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
Ooo, I love this story! It's nice, and connects to the original story. And Tsuna is adorable! All and all, THIS STORY IS FABULOUS~~! Please, I beg of you, please update! I need you to, please!

Thanks for reading! Ja!-tsukilag
candy4beth chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
please update soon
Sepulvedlore chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Please continueee
k123 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
This fic is so fun! Lol manager training is intense.