Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was so awesome! It was funny and interesting to read! I loved it! Please keep writing your stories, i love your writing skills and style, it's unique!

Chi-Chan XD
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
While I was reading this I realized that the kid would be the luckiest fucking kid in the world. Think about it. He'd be protected and taught by the most powerful people in the world. Sasuke and Naruto and most likely Kakashi would end up teaching the kid. Naruto and Sasuke would definitely be the two strongest ninja in the village at that point. Sakura and Tsunade would obviously spend a lot of time teaching him. By the time he hit the academy he'd already be ready to graduate.
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Your fics are really funny xDDD.

To favs!
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Omg you are so creative ! XD I liked the prequel more but this one is awesome too! Lol Itachi tendencies that made me laugh xD
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
omg that was even better than anagram game! i laughed so hard my parents were watching me like wth.. great stuff
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
As cute as the first. :) Sasuke you cocky bastard!
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
the sequeal is cery creative, i liked it even more than The Anagram Proposal. Good job, keep it up! :)
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
so cute!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i loved it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i loved it!
midnightRAIIN chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
"I mean really, besides him being a cold-blooded killer and him having pink hair... What’s the worst case scenario?" I lol'ed. Imagine being defeated by an emotionless, pink haired... boy.

I love your stories. The comments the characters make in them always make me laugh.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aw :D certainly not as cute as the first, but still fluffy enough for a sequel xP
moon strut chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love the sequel just as much as I love the first. Ah, Sasuke should be like this more often, he kills me... Teehee.

But he's fine the way he is. Blah blah. And no, I'm not trying to kill space in this review. GAWSH.
zala123attha chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I just read ANAGRAM PROPOSAL and I can't wait to read this XD

/Subject: Officially, this is the gayest game ever created. You can’t even win.

Yes. I have heard of this game, thank you very much. And I don’t participate at the parties for the reason stated above.

But if we must.

I choose ‘Running around naked’. I mean, why pass up an opportunity to flaunt my god-like body?

Your breathtaking husband,

Sasuke./

wah! I love your witty sense of humor XD

/P.S: I bet you’d remember why you married me if I did run around naked./

LOL. Sasuke you perv.

/“Whatever. If Sasuke Jr.-“

“You mean Sakurio!”

“Right, if Sasuke Jr. has pink hair, he will leave me no choice but for me to shave it all off.”/

ROFL XD Sasuke's ADORABLE XD
ellabobella chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hahahahaha, i was laughing so much when i read this! And seeing as how i read it at 2:30 A.M., my parents were not happy with my constant hysterical laughter... lmao, i love sasuke in this story, and all the comments about Sai and the pink hair were so funny! Just wanted to let you know you made my morning, thanks. :D