Reviews for The last word
Lexy chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Frankly Dean singing For Your entertainment that is something o wanna see happen if only for the fact that it would be fucking halarious
Lexy chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Aww hell Dean is gonna be pissed off someone else driving his car
Lexy chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Well I'mminorly confused what with the characters talking to the "narrator" and the "narrator" talking back
CHAILYN chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
oh, good gawd fee, i don;t even know where to start is i so badly needed a laugh right now and this was fall on my ass and snort milk through ALL of my orifices funny.

so, the highlights:

a. jared leto dream-m he's...*drools* im sure dean forgave me for my *cough* inocent *cough* dream.

b. poor sammy, i could have killed him trying to kill you *evil eye* ;)

c. I was laughin my ass off at the zombie!

This is as funny as ever girl, I can't wait to see what you're going to come up with in the next couple of days on the next chapter...swear to god...

your crack is SO not whack

supernaturalmydreams chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
did you use Idaho on purpose?
Courtney chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
hahahaha oh my god fee, so under the pretense of sleep deprivation i was reading this and it was even funnier than it was that first time.

you're too awesome, love!

hahahaha yes...when exams are over for you i am going to beg you to write more.

im gonna go fninsh dying from laughter now
CHAILYN chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
::takes a mnute to compose self enough to typ semi-coherently::

okay. i think i've stopped laughing...hahahahahahahaha uh nope not quite yet. getting funny looks galore as i read this in the student lounge and review and its just so many kinds of awesome i just don't care YOU'RE SO AWESOME HUN!

squirels acosted my mind with thoughts and i think i was blushing as much as the me in the story when i read the bit about seconds (yes please) damn squirrels. I'M TAKING YA DAMN TAILS!

a theme pARK! AND nothing but mammals! hehehehe that should be the squirrels theme song, and deans!

and berty's back!

I bit you! ::gasp:: sorry hun, coffee is a sore point with just don;t joke about my coffee. lol that was awesome.

and dean and his dirty mind. lightbulb i think dean controls the squirrels!

emergency coffee shots and medicine is chocolate! hahahaha thats awesome! i could use some coffee shots now lol. damn daylights savings time!

THE GENERAL LEE! omg i'm bordering on stalker love here...both dean and the general lee-and its FUSCHIA!-i just may die of happiness.

heels ::gasp again:: the. bear. is. the. devl. what kind of sick mnd steals a girls converse and vans and replaces them with heels. ::gulp:: im terrified must go get coffee.

aw sam's got dean all figured out.

thats right we;re very tough...unique ways of torture...with our many weapons...they better watch out.

i love our hoodies. "girls kick ass" "just try us" i want to get a hoodie that says that lol.

huge flask of coffee. more necessacary to life than oxygen i think.

'was snow white a goth?'

'yes but the dwarves were emo's'

hahahahahahah awesomeness. i gotta come up with more adjectives for your fic as it surpasses the usual word bank of words. its...smashing!

hehehehe kill the kids. kids are evil...i wonder if my mom would be okay with me salting the house to keep em away?

saturday night special! my fave lynyrd skynyrd song!

oh man dean is going to lose his mind being stuck in a car with us!

totally awesome and amazing and rocking!

sammy's gonna have to start working hard to earn someone as cool as you!

IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
lmao I luv ur crazy British humour! That was wicked crazy! can't wait for the rest of the week. Gonna be a complete blast! Good luck. I love you xoxoxoxoxo
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
i made a mistake.

i read this in a quiet study hall. i've literally been kicked out of silent study hall room. had to go up to the computer lab to review lol.

fell out of my chair laughing. i think i dented the floor.

as for how long dean and courtney can put up long's eternity? cos i can handle him for about that long...and damn rats poking into your kick ass story lol.

like a hamster-lol-me too hun!

oh god, as i review still can't help the bursts of random hysterical laughter...a lil to the left, dean in my head lol.

your and sam could have filled the time so nicely...

are we always like, nutters.

hiding in the freezer..should have invited sam lol. my god, this review is gonna be a essay bout the awesomeness that you are capapble of lol...five day bender? i can't stop laughing hun, i think i need to be medicated lol.

all media get, i love that one hun. deans mashed...

fuck the world! NOT THE COFFEE! that damn ghost is crazy...shoot me stab me...dont take my coffee from me!

dean still trying to butt into the you'll have to have words with him bout that lol.

the god, those boys shall be damaged when you're done with em lol.

so many kinds of brillant...gotta go get medicated...try and stop laughing before my class...reading one of your fics in school damnit! what was i thinking?
cjay chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
loved your story. was hilarious. lived how you used my name. my name's courtney too. i would have loved to be jumping at mr dean. he's a bit of a sexy beast.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/22/2008

okay, so now that i've managed to stop laughing in crazy hysterics long enough to sit here and review this insanely brillant crazy piece of crack brillance. did i mention this fic was brillant! o fiona truly, i love you, brillant brillant, i got some with dean lol. fun fun day.

so many kinds of brillance i dont know where to start. however next time my phone rings im answering it in the same way i did in the story lol. oh hun, you are so wicked funny. by all accounts kripke should beg you to write for him.

a courtney and a fiona...silly sammy doesn't he ralize fiona's and courtney's aren't for kids and or ameteaur demon hunters lol. slipped on a turtle he he he love it totally a me thing to do...berty...poor unfed berty lol. still in hysterics as i go about it i can barely type im laughing so hard still. throw a knife at your face? did you not have coffee lol cos thats how i feel coffeless.

"Weve poisoned the muffins...there's rats the size of cats, our chef was an undertaker, and this used to be a prision" She said mono-tone-ly and watched the crowd zoom through the open door.

brillant line. i love this story so much i think i want to marry it or you or dean...the brillance of it has me terribly confused.

stripper lol. love love love love it.

can't wait for some more fantastic crack.

bum on your forehead or feet on your

rip off your nipples and feed them to the flea...omg i've fallen over laughing and can't get up.

need more! sheer brillance. more soon hun or i shall die.

*double brillant chase a ghost with a wok crack writing hugs*