Reviews for A Lonely Heart
Jurudo chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
I really really really love this story! your Giffith and Guts are so awesome and I absolutely love their banter! I really do hope you will update again cause I am very interested in seeing the end of this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Omggg I loooooooove this! I didn't expect to like it as an AU as I am a huuuuge fan of berserk (especially GxG) but OMFG this was soooooo amazing I'm actually frustrated that there isn't more right now :( it's actually so rare to find some one who has a beautiful writing style and an incredible ability to stay so true to the characters. Once again I totally love it and please write more!
SaraMatta chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Hello! I hope you are doing well, and like -Kenouki- said (yes I'm shamefully quoting her/him) please take care and be strong, I'll be cheering up too.

And c'mon, don't put youself down, in my opinion Guts' father came off like you wanted, not rude but mentally unbalaced and creepy.. really creepy *shudder*

I'm like, in love with this story, I find it interesting and, English may not be my native language but I think it's well written too.
I will wait for the next update with trepidation. *.

p.s. soo sorry for my bad grammar
SaraMatta chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
T-this is a good start, really really good.. *interested face*
Niccolly chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Os GH e os personagens do novo bando do falcão vão aparecer?
Kenouki chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I'm starting to like Griffith... I totally despised him in the anime because of all that he did to my poor Guts!

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Cancer is tough, please take care and be strong. I'll be cheering up! !

I'm watching the new Berserk movies, I'm refreshin my memories of the story after the shock that caused me the orgy of blood at the end of the series... that was really twisted and I didn't wanted to know anything of Berserk anymore, never in my life... It was too much, I thought. But still I'm rewatching it because of that special relationship between the two male protagonists... so lovely.

That's it. I will be waiting for a new chapter, take your time.
Kind regards!
Knight Ryder chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I really love the interactions between Guts and Griffith. Nice touch adding the line from anime (not sure if it manga) the scene where Guts questioned Griffith why he risked his life for him. One suggestion though, some dang yaoi with those two. lol. Plz update.
Knight Ryder chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Well that was interesting, really curious as to what going on with those ghouls and all. I love the little "Sherlock/Watson" joke, an awesome touch. I like that Guts was having diffuclty with carrying his sword. Oh what else? Oh lovvvee Griffith! lol
Knight Ryder chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I enjoy the first scene between Guts and Griffith. I couldn't help but laugh. Lol
Knight Ryder chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
it's a shame that there are very few Berserk fanfic out there, and fewer which are worth a read. But I'm interested in the direction this story will take modernizing all those events from the anime. I have a suggestion, maybe Caska L.I. should be Judeau, poor guy never got a shot in the show. I don't know it your story but I think it be a cute. Lol. Anyway, it a interesting read. Don't get discourage. Update soon.
Videodogs chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is a great story and I enjoyed the unusual setting :) I hope you get a chance to update it soon!
uwillneverno chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
worst fucking story ever
EvilScotsman chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Well, I lied a bit, I'm on volume 15 of the manga, but I have been wanting to read this.

I didn't notice any grammatical errors, so kudos!

Guts is 7 feet and 4 inches tall? O.O That's kinda big. Forgive me that I shorten him a wee bit in my mind's eye.

Guts Raider? lol

Griffth Hawk? Nice actually.

Caska Scimitar? That seemed like a bit of a stretch, oh well.

The beginning with the dream, and the description of his apartment, that was nice, I enjoyed that, good detail there. I wonder if Griffth will get to see that dingy place.

From what this chapter has given me, I think you kept the characters as themselves quite nicely. I will be reading the rest of this when I get the opportunity(ies)

Hopefully you'll continue to write, but if not, I'll have to be content with what is posted, shant I? _
EvilScotsman chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was actually a good prologue.

I just found out about Berserk just a few hours ago, no lie. Thank you hbi2k's Berserk Abridged Series on Youtube, now I'm reading the manga.

Link to first page, of where I'm reading it anyway: manga.

So yeah, I do plan on reading this, it seems like a good idea, very interesting. Though truth be told, I plan on reading the manga first, just so I know all the backstory and such. Yeah I'm weird like that.

But I will read. Promise! _
Also Sprach Mina chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I really like how this is written. It has a horror movie feel (I lurve horror movies, btw) and how easily Guts and Griffith adapted to their weapons. :D

Anyway, I hope you update soon!