Reviews for Shattered Spirit
Tainted Visions chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow, this is extremely well-written. Please continue! It looks like it could be turning into a Kaiser-controls-Ken fic, which I really love! Part of it was making me think of Arukenimon as well, since she was one of the people who manipulated him. I can't wait to see where this is going. Please continue! _ *Adds story to faves, adds author to faves*
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
col...
that is secret chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Ooo. Dearie, this is. . . wow. Yeah. Very psychological, very sad, and I empathize so much. *hugs Ken* Poor boy.
Crimson Firefly chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
*Attempts to eat your brain in hopes of writing as well as you*
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I'm begging you...PLEASE READ!

I've suspected the removal of nc17 over a given time now and am infuriated that they took such measures. However, I've been scanning the net for decent, relatively popular servers and have found:

It is better organized w/ virtually no advertisements.

Among my favorites there are:

Sapphire Goddess

dareru

Dark Goddess

I intend to transfer my fics as soon as I can. I strongly recommend that you at least consider the following link:

. ?sortdateD&gnr&type&rate&langenglish&animeDigimon&srchtsrcht&srch&showShow%2FSearch

I am pleading with you to at least give it some thought and consideration. It would be a dream come true if I could find all my favorite authors on one server.
Forever Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Beautiful! Fantastic! Mein gott Ria, you've done it again! Thanks for sharing this with the world. I appreciate it very much.

Hiroki Arekuru'uneko

::walks off crying softly::
Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I remember reading this before..please continue writing it! I love the idea of it _
Pretty Fox Renamon chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This story is sounding cool!
Ielle chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Very nice. Though I'm not quite clear on when this is taking place; is it after the fall of the Kaiser or just an in-between moment? Either way, this is a good piece. I hope you continue it.
Vain chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
*Sighs dreamily* I love you.
Sabrina25 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Wow! I've seen a few great fics that portray the Kaiser's personality perfectly, and what he'd be thinking in many of them is realistic. But I hardly ever see one that has Ken's (minus the dark spore influence)personality and thoughts captured as brilliantly as it is here. Usually Ken's nearly suicidal and drowning in angst, but in this one, Ken's just so completely in character and interesting. I hope you write more fics like it!
Freedom Jack chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I've read this before, and I really liked it. I really hope you continue writing this; I can't wait to see where you're taking it! _