Reviews for Rocking Chair
RSegovia chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
Well, I like it, and I'm always glad to find more "missing chapter" stories (stuff we hear about but don't see because Harry wasn't there), but I thought it was sort of inaccurate. I think Molly would remember what her kids had told her from POA about Remus, and that he was a werewolf. It was such a big rumor that it would have gotten around to her. Also I think you're forgetting that Sirius knows Ron and Hermione fairly well from Harry's letters and visits during GOF.

I wrote a similar "missing chapter" story about this time period - post GOF, pre OOTP, the Weasleys getting ready to move into Headquarters, called "The Weasley Family Meeting". I also have a C2 archive of "Fred and George find out about the Marauders" stories, so I"m adding your story to it.
applesollie chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
WHOAH! What a tear jerker, its that good a story.
ickle-s-10 chapter 14 . 5/5/2008
I just found this story, and I'm glad I did. This was a very interesting idea, not something that I'd ever thought about before.

Good job, I liked it.
Jen103 chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
it's over?

Poor sirius .. again :(

vivienneandfred chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
oh. thats sad. its over. :(

ah well twas good while it lasted :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
I loved it! Yes, it was abrupt but you ended it on a good note! Great job.
Pennethril the Tale Weaver chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
This is a great story.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Yeah at first I was really confused beause I thought it was just like a day after the last chapter, but then I got it. Except for the abrubt begginning I think you showed Remus's feelings greatly. And Molly's too.
goldenalchemist chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
this was a great srory!

i liked that the chapters were a nice size !
soccer2010 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
aw that was a great ending!

great story!
Halan Lore chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
It was nice, glad that she came entirely around.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
that was a good story. I would have liked to see some of Molly talking to Remus about Tonks, but that's another story, so never mind.
harrypotter4eva chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
I love this story so much. great writing style. the portration of molly weasley is exactly how i imagined she'd react at first, to remus lupin's status. i cant wait to see more.

keep up the good work!

Hermione Stranger chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now, even though I've been following your fic for a while now. I'm enjoying it a lot, though! And I can definitely see Molly having problems with living with a werewolf.

I wish I coud say more, but my brain already seems to be asleep, so forming coherent sentences is rather difficult.
Figaro7 chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
this story was realy funny

i realy liked it