Reviews for Rocking Chair
it's over?

Poor sirius .. again :(

x
vivienneandfred chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
oh. thats sad. its over. :(

ah well twas good while it lasted :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
I loved it! Yes, it was abrupt but you ended it on a good note! Great job.
Pennethril the Tale Weaver chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
This is a great story.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Yeah at first I was really confused beause I thought it was just like a day after the last chapter, but then I got it. Except for the abrubt begginning I think you showed Remus's feelings greatly. And Molly's too.
goldenalchemist chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
this was a great srory!

i liked that the chapters were a nice size !
soccer2010 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
aw that was a great ending!

great story!
Halan Lore chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
It was nice, glad that she came entirely around.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
that was a good story. I would have liked to see some of Molly talking to Remus about Tonks, but that's another story, so never mind.
harrypotter4eva chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
I love this story so much. great writing style. the portration of molly weasley is exactly how i imagined she'd react at first, to remus lupin's status. i cant wait to see more.

keep up the good work!

Hermione Stranger chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now, even though I've been following your fic for a while now. I'm enjoying it a lot, though! And I can definitely see Molly having problems with living with a werewolf.

I wish I coud say more, but my brain already seems to be asleep, so forming coherent sentences is rather difficult.
Figaro7 chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
this story was realy funny

i realy liked it
Strange Magic chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
Neatos! Keep updateing!~
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
I really like this story. the chapters are short but good. I luv Remus and Sirius. mostly Remus. Could you show more of they're "Teasing Brotherly Relationship"?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
What an informative chapter. I like it.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »